Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my husband who is the most inoffensive person ever switches off when I chat about Grace. He has no interest, thinks she’s misunderstood and won’t partake in my bitching! He’s recently decided to start doing the washing and drying, is taking real pride in it and only putting on two washes a week. Delighted with life so he is. He was clearly eavesdropping on me on insta tonight and straight out he said “I’ve never wanted to punch a person so much in my life. Sending her laundry out?” And then he saw she had 7 bags. He’s off on a mad rant now! It’s great. Wants me to read out all the Tattle comments! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So, I’m absolutely not condoning Grace or any other influencers for that matter, because I find the majority of them hard to take. BUT, having worked in Hospitality throughout this pandemic, sadly these hotels are turning to influencers out of sheer desperation, particularly in Dublin. The reality is that occupancy has been so low for them all, they’re all desperately trying to find any low cost marketing tool that might work, because marketing budgets have been pretty much stripped to zero, with huge pressure on the remaining hotel staff that have held on to jobs.
I understand myself how poxy annoying it is seeing these influencers swanning in for their free stays and lunches (have dealt with enough of them over the years and they’re nightmares) but if we all boycott these hotels because they’ve had an influencer in, that’s only punishing the hotel staff..and punishing them after an influencer has got their freebie!
And by the way, I don’t work for the Alex in case anyone suggests!! 😂 anyway, bit off topic but just wanted to throw my two cents in on this one!
This is a really great point. I understand that companies are doing everything they can to earn money and advertise. I've been continually supporting small business and by treating ourselves to a night away (i.e. a 10 min drive away lol) we are somehow supporting jobs and the economy , every little helps eh. I suppose just in that moment I felt particularly hard done by. I worked throughout the pandemic as I work in healthcare. On reflection, it's nothing personal to me or others. The Alex definitely picked the worst influencer on this occasion though 😂

Reactions: 7
While the rest of the nation is reeling from Michael’s announcement I’m picturing Grace upstairs listening to some koombaya shite in a waft or smoke inhaling incense and her own dairy farts oblivious to the world around her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm actually floored by that washing build up! Floored!!!! The only time I ever fell behind on washing badly or so I felt was bad at the time was when I had a baby middle of November so tit weather and was healing from a section, living in a flat at the time so no garden or clothes line which meant baby clothes and blankets etc were constantly taking up the washing machine and on fired on radiators to dry, few weeks went by and there was about 2 laundry bags of our own clothes that needing doing that's not even including baby stuff wed kept on top of, so took them to a laundrette just to get it done for convenience sake cos I thought I'd never get through the 2 bags! We've 2 kids same as them! How does she have SEVEN!!!!! Dont know about anyone else but I'd most definitely have ran out of clothes and bed clothes by the time I'd have 7 laundry bags full 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Sure how would ya have time for laundry when you've a full morning of 'healing' followed by an Indian head massage. I can't even anymore. I think I'll have to stop watching out of curiosity as she just pisses me off no end. She's about as relatable as a unicorn, lives in a fantasy world!

Reactions: 25
While the rest of the nation is reeling from Michael’s announcement I’m picturing Grace upstairs listening to some koombaya shite in a waft or smoke inhaling incense and her own dairy farts oblivious to the world around her
Holy Cow I near wet myself laughing at that statement 😂😂 inhaling her own Dairy Farts
You could just imagine her with the singing bowl and the candles 🙈🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder does the gowl towel get hand washed in the singing bowl?!

Thread title: Greasy Grace burning sage, washing sent out, you should act your age!

Although I still just like the gowl in the towel for the thread title 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish companies like the laundry one would give free services to doctors and nurses working crazy shifts. Last thing they need to do when they get home is launch into the laundry. But no... give it to 2 lazy shites who are both home all day relaxing. Sick.

Reactions: 19
So anyway if she got the all clear what is wrong with her vag?
It’s prob the jeans she wears.. they seem to be like 2 sizes small and tight on her. I’d saythsts why the Fanny is tearing itchy 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s prob the jeans she wears.. they seem to be like 2 sizes small and tight on her. I’d saythsts why the Fanny is tearing itchy 🙃
Honestly I think this is it. She’s bet into her clothes. Not shaming her size I couldn’t care less, but the jeans she had on her at brunch yesterday you can see are struggling to hold it all in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I think this is it. She’s bet into her clothes. Not shaming her size I couldn’t care less, but the jeans she had on her at brunch yesterday you can see are struggling to hold it all in.
Oh god no I’m defo not fat shaming the girl. I’m a size 10 and if I wear skinny jeans or tights the same thing happens me 🤣 nice pair of cotton bloomers and natural yogurt will sort it 😌 now enough about my lady garden... back to grace 😜

• Haha
I wish companies like the laundry one would give free services to doctors and nurses working crazy shifts. Last thing they need to do when they get home is launch into the laundry. But no... give it to 2 lazy shites who are both home all day relaxing. Sick.
Maybe we should all contact Yaundry and nominate someone like ‘thecursingnurse’ to get free laundry instead of this waster?

P.S. Whats Gracers going to do now she can’t get her extensions out and her grey roots done? Stay tuned....

Reactions: 11
Maybe we should all contact Yaundry and nominate someone like ‘thecursingnurse’ to get free laundry instead of this waster?

P.S. Whats Gracers going to do now she can’t get her extensions out and her grey roots done? Stay tuned....
She will still be able to as restrictions don’t come in until Wednesday midnight

GUARANTEE, she will get it done tomorrow😤

that can be part of tomorrow’s “me time” sure 🙈
Don’t forget the aul healing now , I mean she would have to take to the bed without that 🙄

God almighty I hate that word now “Healing”
Never in my life did I come across a mother with 2 children , who’s partner is supposedly out of work , having to take a mortgage holiday , gallivanting off every second day for a healing in the woods . Like does she hear herself ?!

And don’t get me started on the clothes washing !
Ffs, I work 10hr gruelling soul destroying shifts , sometimes I’m actually shaking after it , heavily pregnant, with 2 children , 1 being a toddler , and I still manage to clean my house and put on at least 2 loads of washing a day , I don’t have a dryer , so I rely on good old fashioned air to dry ours and our children’s clothes every fecking day !

That lazy fart of a woman should be ashamed of herself , she should take some “me time” to have a good chat to herself and realise what a disgrace she is !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.