Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That TikToc dance that she has sienna doing makes me so sad I don’t think any 4 year old should see TikToc videos let alone have their mammy make them dance along to one I think children should be kept away from these things as long as possible!

Reactions: 46
Just watching Jens Journey there, she is going for a gifted facial tomorrow, says about how she has been asked for loads over the years but wouldn't have time to go off for a half a day at the weekend as that's time for her son, Grace could really take a leaf outta her book!

Reactions: 63
4 year old working and her parents haven’t done a days work in months. I do feel quite sad looking at it too, she is an innocent young child, she shouldn’t be made perform like that to keep the rolling in. Her parents should be protecting her from that kind of attention and exposure, a 4 yo doesn’t sign up for it.

Reactions: 27
Its actually sad to see..but greedy grabby Grace would sell her granny if she could so its not surprising

Reactions: 6
A candle gaze and om chant? I’m actually snorting my house down. Grace is full on loopers now.

Reactions: 7
Are we all omming!!
OMMMMMMMMMM - the noise Grace makes as she shovels rubbery scrambled egg, green isle frozen veg, from italy with love plattahs into her greedy gob, washed down with an oah mill flah whyte, all while losing a stone

Reactions: 16
OMMMMMing and a piss pot .. eh I mean singing bowl........ she's a living, breathing version of The Angelus

Reactions: 69

She got that new Marc Jacobs perfume too...raging it's €123 for a bottle

Reactions: 12
Michelle Croissant doing her daily protection of greedy grace. Wonder how much she charges? View attachment 274725
Some needs to #gift these morons a dictionary, so they can look up the definition of a troll, someone calling grabby grease out for being greedy and a photoshopper is not trolling.
And as for the guards coming out, my mums elderly uncle had his house broken into and it took the guards 2 days to come out, I doubt they would be breaking thier necks to respond to grease cos she's being called greedy or someone has said they don't like her.

Reactions: 20
Wow seeing it all listed like that its really something. If this is what shes been gifted/earned during an apparent bad time work-wise, how much does she normally get/make!

Reactions: 8
See Jen and Dominique are off for a girly morning today.. no mention of Grace

Reactions: 20
See Jen and Dominique are off for a girly morning today.. no mention of Grace
Just looked at Jens journeys story I’ve never watched her before - she’s so normal !!! Invited for free facials before but can’t because she has a child . No wonder they can’t relate to Grace I’d say they’re like at her with the amount of me time .

Reactions: 25
Everything with Grace is the quick euro.
Put the post up & don’t bother proof reading it.
The fool is been paid to do a job, so do it right.
I’d be fuming if she was a BA for one of my brands with the typos & feck it attitude.
I still remember the post with the coco brown tan, she was so lazy she neglected to remove the start of the post the PR company sent her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.