Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle Croissant doing her daily protection of greedy grace. Wonder how much she charges?

Reactions: 8
Jesus that one is delusional guards called for calling someone out. The guards wouldnt even come to our estate when kids where throwing fireworks around

Reactions: 23
She’s a strange one Larby! Is that her house ? Strange lips to.

Reactions: 3
Michelle Croissant doing her daily protection of greedy grace. Wonder how much she charges? View attachment 274725
Sorry now but if I was in the pub and told someone they were greedy for having 3 coffee machines and their scrambled eggs looks like a dogs dinner I highly doubt they'd call the police? Probably tell me to feck off and that's it

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I'm sure Louis Copeland, the bespoke menswear designer, is delighted to see her shilling Penney's tatt just days after accepting hundreds of euros worth of free clothing from their business.
Obviously I'm not suggesting that she dress the kids in designer clothes, but jesus she has zero brand loyalty.

Honestly if someone offered to take a shit in her garden for free she'd let them. And have Dan around filming them as they crimp the turd out of their arse.

Reactions: 27
Everyone sayin how cute that Ad is!!! All i see is a mother who made their daughter stand in The same spot, try on different outfits and do the same dance about 7 times not my idea of fun

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She is selling the whole family for a few €s with these ads lately!!

Reactions: 7
She’s adorable to be fair! But the spelling errors the kinds range and #iworkw. Do a spell check on paid posts

Reactions: 11
She’s adorable to be fair! But the spelling errors the kinds range and #iworkw. Do a spell check on paid posts
She’s completely missed the #iworkwithprimark & #ad...can’t even blame the dyslexia, it’s just sloppiness!

Reactions: 18
Sorry now but if I was in the pub and told someone they were greedy for having 3 coffee machines and their scrambled eggs looks like a dogs dinner I highly doubt they'd call the police? Probably tell me to feck off and that's it
just woke my baby, thanks

Reactions: 8
Everyone sayin how cute that Ad is!!! All i see is a mother who made their daughter stand in The same spot, try on different outfits and do the same dance about 7 times not my idea of fun
She’s a sneaky maggot. No mention of a paid campaign, sponsored, partnership, ad or anything on her grid - just on her stories which will vanish in 24 hours. Please Jesus will somebody tell the ASAI to act for once

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.