Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same woman who reposted that tit video a few weeks ago about mothers mental health having an impact on their kids and here she is weeping about a report card and screeching about birds and dead people....
Oh that video was posted to justify her me time. She holds everyone over a barrel - raise my kids for me or I’ll be mentally unwell and the kids will suffer. She also has that family worried sick to have the kids alone with her. She’s so dangerous to the name of mental health.

She’s a nasty witch who is akin imo to people who falsely accuse people of rape and ruin it for actual victims who are scared to report it because of the bad press muddying the waters.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I worked for regatta, such a horrible company!!! You’ll always find their stuff heavily reduced elsewhere anyway 😆
I have a large family and we're very outdoorsy, the Regatta stuff is so bad compared to say Trespass. The staff in Trespass are so much nicer too.

Reactions: 10
Gives me rage that she’s on with her crocodile tears over the kids. It’s all smoke and mirrors - she just wants the attention on HER. Wonder what stunt she’ll pull this summer to get the kids away from her? She’s about to emotional blackmail the enablers to take the kids off her plate.

Grease you CHOSE to have both of those kids cared for since the creche was willing to take them. Like S, H will be f’ed into after school and homework clubs to keep him away. So F OFF with your fake af tears making out your emotional. You want them away from you as much as possible. This thick you know what is unemployed! People would kill to have that extra time with their young kids.

TBH it’s probably a good thing to have teachers supervising S’s homework. Couldn’t rely on Grease to help her, she’s so thick she wouldn’t be any use to her anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gives me rage that she’s on with her crocodile tears over the kids. It’s all smoke and mirrors - she just wants the attention on HER. Wonder what stunt she’ll pull this summer to get the kids away from her? She’s about to emotional blackmail the enablers to take the kids off her plate.

Grease you CHOSE to have both of those kids cared for since the creche was willing to take them. Like S, H will be f’ed into after school and homework clubs to keep him away. So F OFF with your fake af tears making out your emotional. You want them away from you as much as possible. This thick you know what is unemployed! People would kill to have that extra time with their young kids.

TBH it’s probably a good thing to have teachers supervising S’s homework. Couldn’t rely on Grease to help her, she’s so thick she wouldn’t be any use to her anyway.
She can't even look at the camera when she is lying about being emotional. She is just fuming at the thought of having to parent her own kids.
Wonder where she & Chris are going to disappear to while kids are in Wexford?
She is a waste of space.

Reactions: 13
All these big emotions!

Almost like she's working herself up into a state of high anxiety...

And she might need a break to herself...

For about 8 weeks...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She can't even look at the camera when she is lying about being emotional. She is just fuming at the thought of having to parent her own kids.
Wonder where she & Chris are going to disappear to while kids are in Wexford?
She is a waste of space.
They won’t even go together. He’ll be off “golfing” and his usual no show self and she’ll swan off elsewhere. F’ed up family.

Reactions: 12
Some of the comments on that live were a bit snarky, she wasn’t too happy 🤣🤭 one suggestion for a bracelet was, “Sienna loves Taylor” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25