Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Kips “research” Hokas for her? They’re for long distance running. She does 3kms?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lads I don’t do burpees and iv no interest in doing one any time soon but I am curious as to what you think she’s doing wrong?

Reactions: 5
My knees could never with Burpees so I do them elevated off a gym bench as directed by my PT. Maybe try that Grace cause that's not a bleeping burpee.

She looks like a camera tripod on her way back up her legs are that splayed and a recipe for once again getting a bumped appointment from the bulldog for her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 3017160

This is a burpee. Legs inside the arms on return to standing. Not as bleeping wide as the Liffey Grace.
Not to stick up for Grease, but I'm pretty fit, but i have a gut that prevents me physically doing them like this picture- theres no way my legs would be on the inside when jumping up. I do similar to what she was doing physically- and i can do up to 50 at a time.
There are moderations for most exercises, especially burpees.
But I'd NEVER post what I do on social media. I don't know what she was thinking 🙈

Reactions: 7
Asking do we get emotional with the kids finishing school! No grace your just worried about where you can pawn them off to!

They'll be in every summer camp going along as she doesn't have to pay 🤬🤨

Reactions: 33
Asking do we get emotional with the kids finishing school! No grace your just worried about where you can pawn them off to!

Exactly. She is emotional at the thought of having to come up with more ways to avoid them.

And is that still the M&S bed linen on the bed? If it was anyone else, one might think oh it's been changed and washed and just happens to be back on the bed again. Naw.

Reactions: 15

You get emotional when they’re finishing primary for good, or graduating from secondary. Ya know, actual life transitions.
Can’t wait til Sienna develops the tween attitude.

Reactions: 15
You get emotional when they’re finishing primary for good, or graduating from secondary. Ya know, actual life transitions.
Can’t wait til Sienna develops the tween attitude.
She’s a sociopath. Her Mam mentioned it in passing so she’s playing actress. She’s :sick: :sick: As usual, unhinged and just gross and self indulgent. She couldn’t give two shits about her kids, their little lives, any progress, she’s vomit inducing as usual.

Reactions: 16
She’s emotional cause she knows the kids r finished school soon and she must have no one lined up so she can dump them !!

Reactions: 21
she always come across like she knows her reaction to something should be X so that’s what she portrays but she doesn’t actually feel it.

Reactions: 21
That whole bird meaning death is nonsense.
I cannot believe she bawled reading a report and bawled a few times yesterday. It's making every little achievement they have ALL ABOUT HER!!! Selfish idiot.
Can they have nothing! It's the creche workers that rear them that should be feeling proud not this babysitter.

Reactions: 10