Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she always come across like she knows her reaction to something should be X so that’s what she portrays but she doesn’t actually feel it.
As someone who works in the mental health field I’m going to hard agree with this one !

Reactions: 16
she always come across like she knows her reaction to something should be X so that’s what she portrays but she doesn’t actually feel it.
This, 💯 She thinks this is what mothers feel so she should feel emotional too. But no normal, caring mudder would act like she does so when she comes out with the whole, “i feel so emotional” shite it sounds at best disingenuous and, at worst, bleeping unhinged 🫣

Reactions: 12
This, 💯 She thinks this is what mothers feel so she should feel emotional too. But no normal, caring mudder would act like she does so when she comes out with the whole, “i feel so emotional” shite it sounds at best disingenuous and, at worst, bleeping unhinged 🫣
Plus she treats the kids like dirt, and doesn't even give them the most basic level of care. Dressed in rags, and she thinks it's a newsworthy thing if she occasionally brushes Sienna's hair.

Never mind the fact that she avoids them as much as possible. So she is trying to portray an emotion that she clearly does not feel and is contrary to everything she shows in her attitude towards the poor kids.

The pets on the other hand get lots of affection and attention from her. They are even allowed into 'her' room(s) with her.
Fantastic mudder...

Reactions: 17
Her form on those burpees yesterday was fairly bad - like someone who doesn't have any strength or energy or can't be arsed. Her back :oops:
Also why is she mixing her protein in a blender - put it in a shaker!

Reactions: 8
Plus she treats the kids like dirt, and doesn't even give them the most basic level of care. Dressed in rags, and she thinks it's a newsworthy thing if she occasionally brushes Sienna's hair.

Never mind the fact that she avoids them as much as possible. So she is trying to portray an emotion that she clearly does not feel and is contrary to everything she shows in her attitude towards the poor kids.

The pets on the other hand get lots of affection and attention from her. They are even allowed into 'her' room(s) with her.
Fantastic mudder...
Yes, the way she interacts with the pets is revolting when you compare it to her kids 😡 so much love and affection towards them and her poor kids are treated like an inconvenience. Women like her shouldnt have kids due to the long term damage they cause them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is she on about getting emotional I'd understand if they finished primary school or something her kids are still very very young she comes across so ungenuine

Why would you be getting emotional at the end of the school year? I always remember getting emotional at the start of the new year because another summer was over and they seemed more grown up/independent. She’s just emotional at the thoughts of having to mind her kids full time for the next 8 weeks 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is she on about getting emotional I'd understand if they finished primary school or something her kids are still very very young she comes across so ungenuine
The only emotion she is feeling is oh fcuk, I might have to make a pretence at taking care of them now that school is almost over.
Yes, the way she interacts with the pets is revolting when you compare it to her kids 😡 so much love and affection towards them and her poor kids are treated like an inconvenience. Women like her shouldnt have kids due to the long term damage they cause them.
Absolutely. The animals get the affection and the soft tones that the kids never hear. She set up a novelty act one morning, a while back, of having Hayden hugging her and you could tell the poor child didn't know what he was supposed to be doing.

Reactions: 14
Wait til they are teenagers or pre teens then she will know all about it.
This 1000%...no offence, but a lot of teens are just little shits!! It's hormones etc...but my God she is in for it...sure she hasn't raised them ( ditto kips) they'll have no respect for her.

And this " I was so emotional "!! Get a grip! All for show, all for content. As others have said, she's emotional thinking of 8 weeks of having to mind her kids

But we know she be in wexford for July, so that's 4 weeks childcare taken care of

Suprise!! I'm here for the month!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That whole bird meaning death is nonsense.
I cannot believe she bawled reading a report and bawled a few times yesterday. It's making every little achievement they have ALL ABOUT HER!!! Selfish idiot.
Can they have nothing! It's the creche workers that rear them that should be feeling proud not this babysitter.
I can tell you this isn’t nonsense it happened to me a bird entered my house and within a few weeks a lost a very close relative suddenly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The crying is just for attention. Look at me!

Has she that same T-shirt on for days? Bedsheets have been on nearly 3 weeks!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I can tell you this isn’t nonsense it happened to me a bird entered my house and within a few weeks a lost a very close relative suddenly
Sorry for our loss but that's a coincidence. I have had birds fly into my house a few times over the years and nothing. No offence but there is no way a random bird knows when someone is going to die. No way. It's a bit like mediums making contact with the dead. They are not. Is someone chooses to believe otherwise so be it.

Reactions: 23
That whole bird meaning death is nonsense.
I cannot believe she bawled reading a report and bawled a few times yesterday. It's making every little achievement they have ALL ABOUT HER!!! Selfish idiot.
Can they have nothing! It's the creche workers that rear them that should be feeling proud not this babysitter.
The same woman who reposted that tit video a few weeks ago about mothers mental health having an impact on their kids and here she is weeping about a report card and screeching about birds and dead people....

• Heart
She's emotional as the first step leading to anxiety so she can bum off for the summer.

The family will be delighted to look after the kids while she does nothing!

Reactions: 3