Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howyasgirlz

I did risk being slated 🤣 but I genuinely think if kids see their mam is happy they are happy. If my boys see me crying or upset u can see they’re down about it.

That’s not to mean the opposite of that is that they’re depressed if their mam comes across as down.

I just think we’re all happier in a household when we can see those we live with are happy or appear to be, it’s a natural reaction.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Skinner

VIP Member
What am I missing with Dominique? I actually like her stories and think she puts in effort with her jobs etc. she’s not the most interesting of people, but I find her likable!!
How is their friendship still going? Does she see something In grace that we don’t see? Or is it the other way around? Is Dominique just as bad as grace but pulls it off better??
I know this is a grace thread, I just don’t get how they’re friends….
---

don’t think so, it was on around 5pm earlier. She doesn’t hold back 😂
I can't find it, can you link it please.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Is he working at Etsy now? Didn’t even k ow they had a company here
He’s worked for a lot f the big tech ones? Airbnb?tiktok?

Mammy2021

VIP Member
My baby died very recently. I have a toddler at home. While the pain of it all, the trauma of going through all of that is very real, very raw and very upsetting I've had to get on with it, had to put my feelings to one side to ensure my living child has not been affected. Some days I can manage, some days I wait until she's having a nap to let my feelings out (usually just to have a little cry) and the amount of days I've had to take to the bed I could count on one hand. I'm doing my best for my child.

If I were to have seen Graces original post I would literally be on the floor with guilt thinking that all these things I'm feeling and dealing with were somehow causing my child additional pain/anguish or her feeling she's not been nurtured.

Well done Grace. Maybe if you were less concerned with head pats and likes you'd actually have time to nurture your own children. Absolute clown of a person
I am so so sorry for your loss xxx😢😢

• Heart

Dubdoll14

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest - Grace is a little bit thick
She didn't think through posting that at all,
She obviously has a few more trips planned and this is going to be her justification

That taking time for herself makes her
My baby died very recently. I have a toddler at home. While the pain of it all, the trauma of going through all of that is very real, very raw and very upsetting I've had to get on with it, had to put my feelings to one side to ensure my living child has not been affected. Some days I can manage, some days I wait until she's having a nap to let my feelings out (usually just to have a little cry) and the amount of days I've had to take to the bed I could count on one hand. I'm doing my best for my child.

If I were to have seen Graces original post I would literally be on the floor with guilt thinking that all these things I'm feeling and dealing with were somehow causing my child additional pain/anguish or her feeling she's not been nurtured.

Well done Grace. Maybe if you were less concerned with head pats and likes you'd actually have time to nurture your own children. Absolute clown of a person
I can begin to imagine what you are going through, I’m sorry for your loss ❤❤

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Oh I don’t remember that 😂 what was the song ?
From the excellent wiki...

Emiano

Just updating, please edit if I missed anything or if she did actually pay…… 😂

Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)! And free clothes
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)
June 24 - Nivea sun screen ad
June 24 - Newbridge silverware princess Di pr invite
June 24 - cuh lih-il fotoe shooh- Marilyn Mongey
June 24 - samba &ysl bag and Dim not sure what event was
June 24 - next dinner pr event at House (with dim)
June 24 - lashes ? Did she pay
June -24 cinema trip for kids Inside Ouhhhh
The Sambas, not sure if they were a gift. Also the YSL bag is old, so don’t think that could be included.

She wore a 4th Arq blazer and Sinead Keary top to to the Dermalogica overnight at Deerstone, which she couldn’t even caption correctly on her reel 🙄

They were definitely freebies as no huns pay for 4th Arq, and especially don’t pay for Sinead Keary 🤣

IMG_2474.jpeg

Last edited:

livingonthemoon

none of these instahuns should be taking payment to promote a charity. it’s abhorrent. think of the local businesses that donate vouchers to local charities. they donate items for free, the time of their staff for free. but not not greedy grabby instahuns
Exactly ,

Madamex

VIP Member
So I saw them in the wild In bloom today... can confirm kids did wear those clothes but they seemed happy enough. Grace in queue for coffee and they were waiting with chris with box of doughnuts all excited to sit and have them in the seating area
What size was she in RL?

teeteebee

VIP Member
Been wracking my brain today to think what’s bringing her to Warrenpoint!! The only thing I can think of is Fort Evergreen!! I’m gonna take a stab and say that’s where she is and it’s a freebie!!! 😬