Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleorangepink

This is very depressing reading today. Those poor kids will bear the brunt of the financial stresses her and Kips are heading for. Has she photoshopped her thigh in that pic? Looks very bony to me!
It’s a badly photoshopped pic, look at the wonky cabinet behind her, sticking out an an angle! The one with the nail varnishes lined up on it (why would you have your nail varnish, perfume and old carrier bags on display 🙄)

Reactions: 1

hahayaya

My baby died very recently. I have a toddler at home. While the pain of it all, the trauma of going through all of that is very real, very raw and very upsetting I've had to get on with it, had to put my feelings to one side to ensure my living child has not been affected. Some days I can manage, some days I wait until she's having a nap to let my feelings out (usually just to have a little cry) and the amount of days I've had to take to the bed I could count on one hand. I'm doing my best for my child.

If I were to have seen Graces original post I would literally be on the floor with guilt thinking that all these things I'm feeling and dealing with were somehow causing my child additional pain/anguish or her feeling she's not been nurtured.

Well done Grace. Maybe if you were less concerned with head pats and likes you'd actually have time to nurture your own children. Absolute clown of a person
I'm so sorry, you are doing amazing!

• Heart

khaigs

VIP Member
What reel are you all on about? With the negative comments ? Haven’t looked at her shite in a bit. Anyone got screenshots?

Random one (apologies if this has been discussed!) but does anyone know if Mags and Linzi have split up? They don’t seem to be on each others instas and noticed Grace doesn’t seem to follow Linzi!

Howyasgirlz

I’m playing devils advocate here but when i go out i know im delighted to have a break away if im on my own. I think what we see on insta is not enough to make such strong judgment's.

Not to be bleating on about the video she deleted but what my take from it was, was that a mother molds her children and how they view the
world and how people treat them in life... And by nips almighty seeking all the help and self care she can to be a better version of herself as she has over the years, she plans on not making the same mistakes her mother has made?? 🙈