Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
My baby died very recently. I have a toddler at home. While the pain of it all, the trauma of going through all of that is very real, very raw and very upsetting I've had to get on with it, had to put my feelings to one side to ensure my living child has not been affected. Some days I can manage, some days I wait until she's having a nap to let my feelings out (usually just to have a little cry) and the amount of days I've had to take to the bed I could count on one hand. I'm doing my best for my child.

If I were to have seen Graces original post I would literally be on the floor with guilt thinking that all these things I'm feeling and dealing with were somehow causing my child additional pain/anguish or her feeling she's not been nurtured.

Well done Grace. Maybe if you were less concerned with head pats and likes you'd actually have time to nurture your own children. Absolute clown of a person

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108

Lady Bug

VIP Member
with the risk of being slated, that’s not what she’s saying at all. The point of the video is if the mam is happy, the whole household is. Like the saying a happy wife, a happy life. Think this video is being used to again throw stones at her.
Ah here Mags have a bit of self respect FFS😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

jazzbot

VIP Member
My stab at a Thread title:

Unemployed Kips and Mongey Monroe, ditching their kids while photoshopped head to toe.
---
Or:

Things for your girl have a hit a new low, Kips lost his job so she becomes Mongey Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Lady Bug

VIP Member
She lacks many things including but not limited to....
1. basic personal hygiene.
2. maternal instinct.
3 The ability to pronounce the letter "T".
4 A meaningful relationship with anyone who doesn't have four legs and a tail.
She does not I repeat does not lack body confidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ny_style

VIP Member
On a separate note, saying someone ‘beat’ cancer is horrible. So someone who didn’t make it wasn’t ‘strong’ enough and ‘lost’?
That kind of language around cancer needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

spotlight

VIP Member
Just letting everyone no I won’t be on here agin , I have booked myself in for eye removal surgery after what I have seen today I can no longer look at her !! Good luck in the future everyone ye will need it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
As someone suffering from PND at the moment, that is so so so insulting. I’m actually quite upset after hearing that, and I hope that’s not the general consensus.
I’m already constantly second guessing everything I do and trying my very best for my baby. What a tone deaf sound to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Flower45

VIP Member
I never understand when she says hippy/ boho vibes are a little bit of me. She doesn't dress boho, doesn't go to festivals etc. Maybe she confuses boho with hobo. When she goes out she's bet into cheap rubbish dresses from the 80s or her plastic biker jacket. Nothing flowy about her smelly leggings stuck up her arse and a dirty fleece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Caughtrightout

Telling us she's letting us in on a secret that she has a belly 🙈

Who was she letting in on that 'secret' those with severely impaired vision or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Skinner

VIP Member
My workplace wanted to use her for a campaign a few months ago and myself and a few others said we would walk out if they used her for freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 45