Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teeteebee

VIP Member
She actually has a bra on today! I can’t wait to see her outfit pic! Thin straps and a tight fitting dress/top 😬

Reactions: 2

overgrammers

VIP Member
Now might be a good time to head over to Terrie mcevoy on that free holiday she was angling for. She can get away from her kids and get some tips on how to avoid all accountability from the original chancer.

Reactions: 2

noseygossiper

I wonder will anyone tag herself in Dr Lynchs post. Twins and me has been tagged and she's frothing about it.
Oohh what’s this post I must of missed it
Also is mags mongrel split from the wife no sign of her been tagged - although I usually tap through their stories

Reactions: 1

Stefania

My baby died very recently. I have a toddler at home. While the pain of it all, the trauma of going through all of that is very real, very raw and very upsetting I've had to get on with it, had to put my feelings to one side to ensure my living child has not been affected. Some days I can manage, some days I wait until she's having a nap to let my feelings out (usually just to have a little cry) and the amount of days I've had to take to the bed I could count on one hand. I'm doing my best for my child.

If I were to have seen Graces original post I would literally be on the floor with guilt thinking that all these things I'm feeling and dealing with were somehow causing my child additional pain/anguish or her feeling she's not been nurtured.

Well done Grace. Maybe if you were less concerned with head pats and likes you'd actually have time to nurture your own children. Absolute clown of a person
I am so very sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1