Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a steaming pile of self indulgent twaddle.
She’ll geh up at 5am to walk around but can’t edih her content?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can not with this self indulgent nonsense.

Ibiza, Dermalogica night away, Marker Hotel, lil event here lil event there.... but can't bring the kids on a FREE day out.

Crying into the phone now because she's grateful. How about you be grateful for two beautiful healthy children and put them first for once you horrible cow.
Yeah greatful for not having to lift a finger this week. Attending as many events as possible, grabbing free facials, food, products and over night stays. Not a tap of work was done and not a hope she will share any of the so called content. She is so delusional making her big pathetic thank you speech. What a big fat squishy punchable face she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her career is circling the drain.

I had a look at Andrea Roche’s agency, she has 135 influencers on her books. Some very high profile, some I have never heard of & some I am surprised they have an agency (the family travel bloggers etc). All of the ones I know of have far superior content than Grace. Is she actually that delusional? (ETA Andrea Roche dropped her and she couldn’t get an Irish agency to take her, am I remembering that correctly?)

Who in the likes of Ashford Castle (last year as far as I recall) & The Marker decided the right fit for their target clientele would be these 2 slobs? I really don’t get it. They would actually put people off.

Reactions: 15
Spent 250 euro on skims for herself as well. Brought her kids to a garage for an ice cream that she tried to then make her daughter pay for. I actually can't
Poor Sienna. I don't think it was an act of kindess. I genuinely think she just craves attention from her Mam. She gets zero.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Poor Sienna. I don't think it was an act of kindess. I genuinely think she just craves attention from her Mam. She gets zero.
I agree.

And if it's true, it shows yet again how detached she is from the children.
No other adult would leave a seven year old to make that decision, or make that gesture without input from them. Poor Sienna. 😔

Oh she makes me sick. 🤢

Reactions: 20
Such a busy week going to all those events! Fashion launches, overnight hotel stays, etc are all things the rest of us do in our free time and would have to pay for the pleasure for, but for Grace that’s work! The actual work (if you can call it that) is the editing of her content and putting it together, but she couldn’t be bothered putting some time aside to do that. She still believes she’s entitled to her down time, even though the rest of us would consider going on free hotel stays with our mates and husband as down time, and a pure luxury at that!

She really has no clue. She is her own brand and is self employed it, so it’s in her interest to make the effort, but she just couldn’t be bothered. Awful, awful work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What utter shite. How can she be exhausted! You've literally been on a staycation since Thursday!

So who had the kids last night? Did she seriously just pick them up ( presumably from Anne) go out for ice cream & land back in again on top of her mam to laze about whilst her mam fed her kids! Plus showered the kids at her mam's house! Like why the fook don't you just go home! Telling she didn't want to go home, as she'd be left parenting alone

She is beyond help at thus stage! One "busy " week scamming freebies & she thinks she's back! Says it all that she's not posted properly on any of the events & by her own admission thr contebt is late..but who cares she's gotten her free food & free stay!!

She's the biggest chancer going
---
What she blabbering on about now I can’t bear to listen to her
Do not waste your time, it'll just boil your blood! She's exhausted, she's emotional that she's still at the influencer game all these years later. She thinks she's back.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s talking some serious shite on her stories and low and behold the subject is herself and the tears ffs, there tears of joy because she loves herself. You’re 36 Grace get a real job and get over yourself. This is not a career it’s a tit show.

Reactions: 29
She shud have collected her kids , spent time with them , showered them in her own home , made Ann dinner as a thank u , and washed uniforms etc and got organised but no she says she didn’t want to go home so plonked herself in her mothers!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she actually say it was go to her Ma’s or go get the car washed is she for bleeping real

Reactions: 17
I think she's trying to copy smaller influencers like Robyn McManus with all the nonsense about feeling the love etc. The difference is Grace is so unlikeable. No one wants to listen to her shite. She's full of it.

Reactions: 18
Remember I said the other day I dislike her .

Well I take it back..

Cause I'm upgrading it-

I bleeping despise her 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You can see her belly is swollen in the dress video, same as it was in Hayden’s birthday unboxing video’ drink or medication I wonder?

Reactions: 3
Poor Ann should be gifted a night in a hotel. Whatever went down with the fiver there was someone she knew in the garage and she's covering her arse now.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.