Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crankypants13

VIP Member
Why does she think that her rambling into the phone is content that people wants to see? No one cares that you are going to have tea or coffee with toast for your breakfast and need to make the kids lunches.
Honestly, if I even rang my Mam or my husband to discuss that drivel with them they’d tell me they had to go 🤣 She just wants constant praise for doing the most mundane, everyday tasks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The flight from Ibiza lands in Dublin at 00.20

So they are checking out and hanging around till what 7 ? Hungover and swea-in....
Would you be arsed

• Haha
  • Sick

Beebles

VIP Member
So a little tea on Mags split, apparently Lindsey has a new partner and wanted out of the marriage. Each have taken their own biological child and they share weekends. (Apparently the son is a living nightmare). Mags bought her house back in the day with her father and now Lindsey wants half of it or to be bought out and will not leave the house and that’s why Mags is back living with Anne. Sad on the kids to be split up 5 days a week
That sounds awful. I couldn’t imagine splitting up siblings like that. Biological or not, it was a choice they made as a couple and they fought and highlighted how unfair it was on birth certs not to have same sex couples both represented. I’m not in that situation, but splitting the kids is mad to me.

• Sad

influencethis6

VIP Member
Ah lads can you imagine her getting off the plane in Dublin in the lashing rain in this get up 🤣
It's not as if they haven't had hours in the airport to change !
Cold & wet in Dublin...the net curtains will be ringing & stuck to her once she hits the tarmac in Dublin!

• Haha

gabbysolis

Omg the way she’s acting like all this clutter has just appeared the 3 days she was gone away but never fear mums home to blitz the house now!

They own so much shite, they haven’t even lived in the house that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

lavendervase

VIP Member
Lads the reel, I cannot cope, the swimsuit on the balcony where she looks a size 8 pushing her shoulders back and chest out!!
Also I don’t care what size you are, if you’re happy in your own skin that’s amazing and everyone should be no matter what size you are, however it’s this one with her “wear the damn swimsuit” while editing the bejesus out of herself!!!

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
So.... they don't deliver to southern Ireland???
View attachment 2917264
Flashbacks to Grease wanting us to buy herbal essence from the UK and getting caught for customs. Meanwhile we can buy it in our local pound shops.

How thick are matchsticks giving their “talent” the wrong jobs? The UK influencers should’ve launched the belfast shop but like the Wonka thing no one available so it’s given to grabby greasy grace, all your money she will take!

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Imagine in years to come her children will probably realise they were put in every childcare setting available, from the earliest opportunity, so she could work lie down and watch an occasional zoom in what should be their bedroom.

• Sad

Bigred21

VIP Member
Can we all just send her a message on the gram asking her to get dry robes for the kids??? If she's that selfish and thick. I got a few of those cape towels for mine in Dunnes recently on top of all new summer wardrobes. Isn't it just a given that you pretty much spend all your money on your kids stuff before you attempt to buy anything for yourself. How can she not have a big stash of towels / robes and summer items down in the mobile. How can an adult be that clueless to her childrens needs.

• Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
Love how she posts about her bank holiday as if she’s on the grind all week and deserves the 3 day weekend

• Haha

Glitzychick

I feel like the holiday to Ibiza proves that all is not well among the friend group. Why would you bother going to Ibiza unless the majority of the group went?! Like would they not have waited until it suited everyone to go. You couldn’t expect anyone (with the exception of Grease) to be able to go to Ibiza with a couple of weeks notice. I’d rather go on a girls holiday with all of the girls not just one of them 🤔