Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Let’s not forget Grace didn’t know Sienna could read. She also doesn’t seem to realise the kids grow out of their clothes. I wouldn’t say she even thinks about them outgrowing a bike until she’s sent a freebie. Even then, her first thought would probably be trying to process why X company has sent HER a Spider-Man / Unicorn bike.
Sad but true.

Reactions: 2

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
The only reason she looked anyway decent yesterday is because we’re so used to her stomping along to events in dirty tracksuits and her hair scraped back making her look like a bulldog. Hopefully she had a shower before going too. Shocked she’s actually declaring it on her stories but as usual I learned nothing about the products or what it even is? But I saw what she chose off the menu 🥴

fewwwdd glorious (free) fewwwwd!
Dreamy table scape the designed table

😂

Reactions: 2

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
2 things....
First- "Salon grade skincare".... nope. Lies.
Second- for anybody that's buying these. Always crack those viles using a tissue,not your fingers. The glass splinters and you will know all about it if you get them in your fingers.
Before she opens it you can see her putting a plastic cap over it so that obviously protects her fingers
IMG_5856.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She's following another new brand now. Setta.6. Please tell me shes bought that jumpsuit with the wrap over legs. Ive seen someone try that on and it looked ridiculous.

• Haha
What new car did she get does anyone know? Was it the one she did a test drive of during last year and got a free night away in Glasson Lakehouse out of it?

Haven't looked at her page in ages she looks like she lost weight. Weightloss injection?
---
Also did the sister and her missus split up?

Dubdoll14

Matchstick desperate to get her work, it looks terrible on their page , the others are so busy with well known brands , tv etc , she had nothing since the hob ! Also funny to look at her tags , some of her loyal followers from abroad tagging her ! She is a laughing stock ..
The ones that like posing at trees 🤣🤣🤣