Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been pointed out before but honestly her mismatched engagement ring and wedding band give me irrational rage.

It’s so sloppy looking and you just know it’s just her wearing them like that because they were freebies and/or a professional probably gave her advice an what would look good which was subsequently ignored (ala the wedding dress)
And you know what, it goes to show how lazy she is and how little attention she pays to detail that she didn't at the very least line the rings up properly for the photo.

Reactions: 12
I love that she has taken to tucking her 3 chins into her hoody 😅 not exactly cold this afternoon, especially if she is doing laps around the park

Reactions: 5
She looks like she’s either just jumped out of bed late for the appointment or she was crying in those stories .she was in her two arses at that gym or we would have seen a photo of the Stanley cup and an oah latte

Reactions: 9
She looks like she’s either just jumped out of bed late for the appointment or she was crying in those stories .she was in her two arses at that gym or we would have seen a photo of the Stanley cup and an oah latte
She looks the same as yday.. puffy eyes

Reactions: 4
I know this has been pointed out before but honestly her mismatched engagement ring and wedding band give me irrational rage.

It’s so sloppy looking and you just know it’s just her wearing them like that because they were freebies and/or a professional probably gave her advice an what would look good which was subsequently ignored (ala the wedding dress)
why do her nails look like the back of spoons here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she photoshopping her finger now?? Her ring finger looks very strange to me?? Has she a bevelled lens on the back of the camera??

Reactions: 3
Pelo salons are all closed today for training so I bet she was shocked when she rang up to book last minute! They weren’t booked out at all

Reactions: 13
Imagine being so unorganised that you dont have a hair apt booked for wedding. Surely her sister in law cant be that bad..does she work for herself?

Reactions: 14
She sounds inbred as usual, unkempt, sweaty, cheap, oh Grease, you really are a disgusting excuse for a human. Get it together woman! And yes, I only said it the other day. It’s not the greys she’s begghin’ to be covered for free, she just always looks like a scrote!

Reactions: 6
She’s starting to look old.
I think she looks more unwell than old? She's got a clammy, bloated appearance that no amount of facials/botox will 'cure'.

She's also getting very weird with what she's posting - no pics of her getting the hair done, no grwm for this wedding that came out of the blue so much that she hadn't a chance to make beauty appointments for it. Nothing that 'regular' influencers do daily- it's like she's terrified she'll be wrecked by the revenue if she hints at any freebies/collabs etc.

Reactions: 20
Just saw the latest on Insta navigation so can follow the above comments now.

She went from gym into town for her glow up, is then walking around getting even more sweaty because she’s early? Has she any pride? (No) or consideration for anyone? Not washing yourself in this day and age is absolutely appalling. She obviously doesn’t care about herself and her skin but to subject others to your body odour is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

You’d think being called out on TIkTok for not showering would make her think twice but no just turn off the comments instead and continue acting like a 🐖

Will the chav SIL give her a free haircut now that Pelo have finally stopped accommodating her? She probably went into meltdown that a paying customer wasn’t shafted to make room for her. What excuse does she have for not booking bewhee apointments day before a wedding she’d have known about ages ago? Good enough for her having to stomp into town, hope she isn’t getting freebies.

On a lighter note, I hope she wears that red dress again tomorrow to this wedding 🤣
And the shite gold bricks 🧱 sorry sandals on her feet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally about €20 worth of stuff from tiger - would ya be guilty and I hate when they say I popped along and got this etc cause it’s so nice /cute blah blah … you did pop along and get it alright but only cause you got it for nothing … tries to be so relatable but it’s like nah you
selling your soul for a bit stuff from Tiger 😂😂
Literally was €20 I got most of the same stuff in Liffey valley only Monday. Cost me about €20 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.