Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the latest on Insta navigation so can follow the above comments now.

She went from gym into town for her glow up, is then walking around getting even more sweaty because she’s early? Has she any pride? (No) or consideration for anyone? Not washing yourself in this day and age is absolutely appalling. She obviously doesn’t care about herself and her skin but to subject others to your body odour is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

You’d think being called out on TIkTok for not showering would make her think twice but no just turn off the comments instead and continue acting like a 🐖

Will the chav SIL give her a free haircut now that Pelo have finally stopped accommodating her? She probably went into meltdown that a paying customer wasn’t shafted to make room for her. What excuse does she have for not booking bewhee apointments day before a wedding she’d have known about ages ago? Good enough for her having to stomp into town, hope she isn’t getting freebies.

On a lighter note, I hope she wears that red dress again tomorrow to this wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know any child that screams over a clean room or bedsheets. Really gives you a glimpse into the state they must have to live in with those two useless lumps.
Their performance for the camera must not have passed her extremely low standards.
Or else she was afraid that everyone would notice that the room was still in a bad state despite the de-cluhher-in.

Reactions: 3
To be fair she said she got them new toy boxes and they screamed at that.
However if she went into town straight from the gym she's a disgusting pig. Imagine having to wash her sweaty hair! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
To be fair she said she got them new toy boxes and they screamed at that.
However if she went into town straight from the gym she's a disgusting pig. Imagine having to wash her sweaty hair! 🤢
It’s grace we’re talking about… the new toy boxes are probably old cardboard boxes that she got some undeclared freebie in 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only reason she left organising beauhy treatments so late, is because she arrogantly assumed she'd get freebies/ be accommodated!
Delighted..hope she's to put her hands in yo her manky 4th Arse fleece to pay for the services she's been gifted for years

Christ alive what will she wear to the wedding! I am waiting for her to wear the bridesmaid dress.. tits to the knee!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Id say her sister in law can’t wait to do her hair after her doing laps and a gym session! Yuk!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Isnt it well for her to spend her Wednesday at the gym then a stroll around a green waiting for all her appointments because she's so little to be at she arrived early. Honestly, anyone in her life who enables this giant baby and panders to her deserves everything they get.

Id hope she'd have at least showered, let alone washed her hair as basic bleeping decency and respect for the people who will be working on her but lets be honest....

Reactions: 23
I know this has been pointed out before but honestly her mismatched engagement ring and wedding band give me irrational rage.

It’s so sloppy looking and you just know it’s just her wearing them like that because they were freebies and/or a professional probably gave her advice an what would look good which was subsequently ignored (ala the wedding dress)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No ad on the nails are we to assume she paid!! The wedding ring was a freebie from H Samuel’s in the Square!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freebie or not, surely they gave some sort of freedom or at the very least advise on what would go with her engagement ring?
No half respecting jeweler would let someone walk out with that as a good option.

Reactions: 12
I know this has been pointed out before but honestly her mismatched engagement ring and wedding band give me irrational rage.

It’s so sloppy looking and you just know it’s just her wearing them like that because they were freebies and/or a professional probably gave her advice an what would look good which was subsequently ignored (ala the wedding dress)
The RAGE!!! they do not go together! That would drive me bananas!

Reactions: 11
She’s gas with all her “gehhin in me steps” and constant workouts, if you were actually putting in the effort she says she is and staying as overweight and unhealthy as she is/looks/sounds you’d just give up. She’s delusional!

Reactions: 14
Surprised we’ve not had a reels with her pretending she doesn’t know what to wear to the wedding & asking for her fan girls to pick 1,2, 3 etc… cheap way to up the engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised we’ve not had a reels with her pretending she doesn’t know what to wear to the wedding & asking for her fan girls to pick 1,2, 3 etc… cheap way to up the engagement
God only knows what polyester she’ll beat her multiple arses into.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes going to get her hair done with her sister in law because she can't get in to Pelo. Her sister in law must feel really valued as a professional hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.