Faces By Grace #116 30 Hard to 30 Lard. Living it up on the credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she still wearing the manky top from her vegas trip. Definitely not been washed
She’s sounds like a bloody robot in the latest post, and the fake grin on her for Mother’s Day ad, she one big dose!!

Reactions: 20
"Here I am just scrolling de websih"
She's so tit at life. Everything she does is truly awful :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i said to my friend yesterday how bored i was at the moment in life. just the usual work/gym/kids activities day after day. graces life is more boring than mine so i can’t understand how she thinks it’s insta worthy.

Reactions: 19
i said to my friend yesterday how bored i was at the moment in life. just the usual work/gym/kids activities day after day. graces life is more boring than mine so i can’t understand how she thinks it’s insta worthy.
Have you tried taping your tits and having a flah whyte?

• Haha
Reactions: 81
How can you be bored when you have loads of lihl breaks away, holidays and solo coffee dates?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She lives for the trips away without her kids then hates her life the rest of the time. Great way to live.

Reactions: 14
Jesus would she not throw on a bit of makeup when she’s doing a paid ad. State of her

Reactions: 11
I don't watch her because her face makes me angry. Is she ordering her own card because she knows she isn't worthy of receiving one?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her pouty lip and squirrel cheeks give me such rage hanging around in the corner of ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You would be lucky to have the cards by Mother’s Day at this point - typical grace style. I ordered from them a week ago (regrettably now) and they haven’t arrived yet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.