Faces By Grace #116 30 Hard to 30 Lard. Living it up on the credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be hoping the free cleaners will come around to do all the cleaning she doesn't do while she is unemployed, and others are minding her children.

Reactions: 6
Is that the new hob under the rotten cakes, if so it's manky and needs more than a bit of wahur to clean it
Looks streaked with Wahur marks believed her own shite that all it needs is wahur to clean it .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her content would give you the skitter honestly. I want to know her thought process that leads to.. "yea I will post a picture of bleeping BREAD to 173k bots and greasy obsessives"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her post for the carpet cleaning company gives no information I thought it was an ad for some back event till I looked closely at it
Her content is absolutely dire and pure lazy

Reactions: 9
Her "baby girl" shite angers me.

This thread is gone to f**k. Wish she'd do some scandalous edihin or even make salmon bowels or something. Snorefest

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The actual puss on her! She needs to know her angles and the side face isn’t one of them!!

Reactions: 12
Agreed. She's not entertaining anymore. She's not even making adequate duck ups anymore for it to entertain us
Nail on the head here, she's become so dreadfully boring, even as a "content creator" for whoever is into her stuff. It's half hearted, lazy and its clear as day she begrudges doing any advert now. Considering she still can't mark them correctly.
Even more, she's just boring as a person and I am as mundane as they come 🤣
She's definitely been gently prompted I'm sure to add a bit more personality to her ads and it just comes across poorly. That 1 percent stake in that sham of a business Matchstick is the only thing that's keeping her there. If they had any wit they would buy her out and quietly let her go. Alas, they don't have any of that so dire content is here to stay.

Reactions: 11
I still think that she thinks that her followers just want to tune into her bog standard life 🤷🏻‍♀️

She hasn't put the effort in for a long time, barely shows any "work" when she does get it (events) and is half hearted when she does get a paid ad. Her ego genuinely thinks that's she made it and she doesn't have to do anything else to keep up

Reactions: 19
And she still wearing the manky top from her vegas trip. Definitely not been washed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.