Faces by Grace #114 30 hard? she did tepid 4, Insta career is on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she took some heed threading the comments re the kids clothes. S has nice boots on today and a warm jacket. Though I think it is the lidl ski freebie, shed never buy her one. H has a warm jacket on too.
Kips dressed them I say if he’s back

Mine just wear cardigans or hoodies if it’s not warm enough for the top they have, no vests, because it isn’t 1942 🙈😄 In fairness Sienna probably had another (2024) layer like a jumper or hoodie that she took off when she got warm enough!
1942 I am howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
30 hard going as well as 28lbs in 28 days, another of her well thought out health kicks.

Having serious throw backs in my head about this one. Remember when she admitted to going for naps while the kids were in their room(s)? Her naps where she puts ear plugs in and eye mask on… and the kids were a lot younger as well. Mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion
I'll show them trolls I don't sit on my hole,
I'll do 30hard but I'll swap hard for lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Pedata"....I am sorry I don't recall who came up with this, but I regularly laugh at this!! Hilarious!
I love potato waffles, but they'll be Pedata waffles from now on!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
30 hard going as well as 28lbs in 28 days, another of her well thought out health kicks.

Having serious throw backs in my head about this one. Remember when she admitted to going for naps while the kids were in their room(s)? Her naps where she puts ear plugs in and eye mask on… and the kids were a lot younger as well. Mental.
Remember when she said she slept with earplugs in to get a good night's sleep when her kids were young?

You'd swear she was a surgeon who needed a full night's sleep before her tough shift in work.

Remember the baby jail she sat outside of, filming Hayden eating fluff.

Remember when she locked herself in her boffice filming tit when the kids were home without any other adults, not like she had hours while they were in full-time care to actually film tit.

Remember she took that voucher for herself from smyths and tried to come online claiming the poor mouth, while spending thousands on herself and her indulgences

Remember when she talked about giving her hand me down Dyson, kettle, clothes to her sister/sister in law when she was gifted free stuff that she already had

Remember when she pretended she bought Anne a new TV for Christmas, turns out a lot of influceshitters were gifted one

Remember when she advertised the give yourself the shits coffee while pregnant, then admitted she lied in the ad, as she'd never tried it.

She's never changed, she's always been a lazy chav who has never had a proper job and robs a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
"Pedata"....I am sorry I don't recall who came up with this, but I regularly laugh at this!! Hilarious!
I love potato waffles, but they'll be Pedata waffles from now on!
*bow* it’s how I imagine her saying it naturally when she is not unnaturally over pronouncing her Ts to sound elegant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember the baby jail she sat outside of, filming Hayden eating fluff.
Agree 100% with everything you said but this bit was actually worse. She’d have her feet up against the baby jail and let Hayden pick the fluff off her filthy slippers and put it up his nose.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Agree 100% with everything you said but this bit was actually worse. She’d have her feet up against the baby jail and let Hayden pick the fluff off her filthy slippers and put it up his nose.
I remember this too and her stupid laugh while he was doing it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The name Hayden says it all. The poor kid! I didn't view her insta during covid. Kinda wish I did, she's some dope.

Reactions: 10
She’s defo reading here about the shabbily dressed kids. Poor wee S has the hair done and a handbag to show mammy does give a tit. At least the child looks better 🩷

Reactions: 8
Says a lot when you only care about your child's appearance after you've been guilted into it by your tattle threads 🙄

Reactions: 27
Says a lot when you only care about your child's appearance after you've been guilted into it by your tattle threads 🙄
And while a few have been saying tattlers shouldn't be commenting on the kids, this is EXACTLY the reason they are mentioned. Sometimes it can give the likes of Greasy a kick up the hole.
It won't last, but every little helps.

Reactions: 16
We are definitely due a rant soon about her being a bleeping fantastic mudder and we only see a snippet of her day. Yeah we do grease cos you are bleeping tit at your job

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When listing out the stains on her couch it sounded like she was about to say dog poo but then quickly said food stains

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Still the worst bleedin boots to put on a child going to the rockiest beach in ireland, she's a donk. A pair of wellies would have been ideal footwear for bray. She never gets it right,ever.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.