Faces by Grace #113 Baby grace is a big disgrace, taping her tits all over the place...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, what did I just watch? The yellow knickers or the blue, see through pants. Nobody and I mean NOBODY wants to see any part if her arses.

Reactions: 18
A gallon of water shut up ur from D24 u sap
So will go for a WWWWWalk then my other work out will BBBEEEE THE GGymmmm
The way she goes up and down drags out the words I want to vomit

Reactions: 22
She could do with scheduling in 2 x 45 minute slots per day with her own kids

30DayHardParenting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She won’t last on TikTok they don’t hold back in the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We were giving out she had zero content- now we have content for the next 30 days (or however long she lasts! 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this was actually intended as a thread suggestion, but congratulations to @spotlight. Your prize is the used tit tape from one of Grease's now extremely rare paid ads!*

*We recommend you put it on straight and do NOT follow Greasy's instructional video:

View attachment 2676613

Thread #112 Recap:

With the influencing collabs flooding in, your girl took time out of her busy schedule to film a perkys ad/competition, where one lucky winner will get a strip of tit tape sent out to them. A whole strip! Your girl has yet to announce the winner 🥴

She also launched a WB competition. Your girl has yet to announce the winner 🥴

🇨🇦
Grease's long awaited trip to Canada had us all wondering if we'd be able to cope with her holiday spam! With memories of the honeymoon where your girl and Kips dropped 10k rocking Florida's financial district and boarding an old cruise liner following an admission they didn't bother to research, we had high hopes that CANADA would be would bring us countless laughs! While it started out strong, (Kips spotted drinking bottled beer at the gate - chavtastic!) , we were left bitterly disappointed as we got barely any updates. In what only can be described as 'you can take the girl out of Tallaght', we were treated to the Mongey clan dining out in what looked like trucker stops and fast food places. Your girl told us that she drank everyday of the holiday. Now that explains why she dragged her mother along, she needed a babysitter! We were also treated to them stomping around various spots miles away from downtown looking like they're about to set a Luas on fire on the mean streets of some suburb in the back arse of nowhere (credit: @roo689). While we acknowledged Grease was visiting the Crisp packet's family, it was hard to believe she didn't spend much time exploring or creating content.

On the plus side, we saw lots of footage of the kids engaged and pandered to. Probably by the other adults on the trip as Kips and Grease have a terrible habit of forgetting they have kids and acting like two single teenagers while at home.

Don't think there was much else? If there was I missed it because I fell asleep 😴
Aww thanks so much I am honoured my first thread title can’t wait to use my tit tape 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she think we can't see the difference between how she looks in her underwear as opposed to the wb? Also no one is watching her tiktoks.

Reactions: 16
It will be her identity for the next 30 days, while only completing these 45 min slots when her children are not in school.

She’s already given more info on this challenge than she did the Aware charity walk 🤔

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
But was she not doing this all last year ? Working out and walking the dog what’s so different and “ hard @ then . Absolute dose.
---
Here for the TikTok comments though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Pre kids she was also on that skinny tea bollocks

Im loving it being called 30hard yet she's like "oh it's so achievable!!" If she'd just started 2 or so years ago making small changes, she'd be in a totally different place to where she is now, and yes 100kg my arse, she is filtering to feck in that video, and it is absolutely possible to filter videos that dont even glitch anymore, they are all over tiktok

I had actually seen a lot more of the "stop all this new year new me stuff. take a breath and stop for a second" mindset around and it was really refreshing at a time when we are being absolutely bombarded with "ok so it's January you fat useless bastard, diet, workout, start journaling, read X number of books, become a totally different person! Now! Do it!"

Reactions: 16
But was she not doing this all last year ? Working out and walking the dog what’s so different and “ hard @ then . Absolute dose.
---
Here for the TikTok comments though 😂😂😂
3 comments and 2 are on her deadlifting form! 😂

The overall interaction on her videos there is shockingly bad?

Reactions: 12
She is 2 different sizes in that tik tok video what’s the point doing a challenge and not showing real results

Reactions: 13
Pre kids she was also on that skinny tea bollocks
Im loving it being called 30hard yet she's like "oh it's so achievable!!" If she'd just started 2 or so years ago making small changes, she'd be in a totally different place to where she is now, and yes 100kg my arse, she is filtering to feck in that video, and it is absolutely possible to filter videos that dont even glitch anymore, they are all over tiktok

I had actually seen a lot more of the "stop all this new year new me stuff. take a breath and stop for a second" mindset around and it was really refreshing at a time when we are being absolutely bombarded with "ok so it's January you fat useless bastard, diet, workout, start journaling, read X number of books, become a totally different person! Now! Do it!"
It's so true. January is a month when people can be at a low ebb for many reasons. A bit down after Christmas, maybe a bit broke, and counting down to payday. Or whatever.

I believe in getting into the New Year as easily as I can.
If I decide to take up something new or make changes or whatever it is, there's no mad panic on me in January to do it.

Reactions: 17
That’s weird, Im seeing more ‘look at yourself you fat duck’ content this year.

Reactions: 3
She is an absolute weapon! Why the hell does she try these crazy unsustainable fads? She never completes them and she seems to just gain more weight, are there no coaches in the gym to help her with anything? She is the worst advertisement for it as well as women’s best.
And listen I’m not saying she’s bad for womens best because of her size - I’ve seen much bigger women in sports wear looking incredible. It’s the fact that she wears everything FAR too small, and she makes zero effort she always looks scruffy. That blue and khaki monstrosity yesterday with all the chains and the hun bun was shocking.

That’s weird, Im seeing more ‘look at yourself you fat duck’ content this year.
Oh Im seeing that too, especially in the ads and recommendations. I think I followed a few more different accounts last year and its coming from them. Just little comments about easing into it, one said something about how it's still winter and naturally, its a rest season and that philosophy, "Winter welcomes us to quiet our mind, be still and it is the perfect time of year to embrace a slower pace of life for our health and well-being", it really resonated with me, especially after the manic build up to Christmas, try as we might to avoid it, its near impossible

sorry for going off topic, Grace is ridiculous as per usual.

Reactions: 6
She’s never come across a fad she didn’t like. Also, calling her stroll with the dog a workout is a real stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And listen I’m not saying she’s bad for womens best because of her size - I’ve seen much bigger women in sports wear looking incredible. It’s the fact that she wears everything FAR too small, and she makes zero effort she always looks scruffy. That blue and khaki monstrosity yesterday with all the chains and the hun bun was shocking.
She can't wear a larger size that fits her because she's IN the largest size they do. Other larger ladies work with companies that produce better quality. more inclusive (realisitic!) sizing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.