Faces by Grace #113 Baby grace is a big disgrace, taping her tits all over the place...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any comments on TikTok
Just one telling her she will hurt her back doing deadlifts the way she is! The gym shots were unsightly and then she showed herself marinating in her gym clothes with Sienna that evening 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There’s her arse! Womens’ Best are not fit for purpose. Good sports leggings don’t have to be expensive. Helen Steele in Dunnes are €25, completely squat proof and very comfortable.
---

Mohammad69247 must be thrilled!!!!
I take it kips isn’t into doggy style 🙃😂🍑🍑

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The sing songy speaking voice she does. So inauthentic and another washed up attempt to be like a teen on Tiktok. Far too old now. And the humiliation in appearing online looking like that 😦

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know I'm like a broken record on this subject, but it breaks my heart seeing how Sienna relishes a tiny bit of attention from her horribly selfish mother. The poor little mite. Being treated like a lodger in her own home, the rest of the time.
Not even a room to herself not to mention a little bit of care or affection. 🙁

As for her, words fail me. As was said on the previous thread, I would honestly be having a word, if I was related to her.
For her own sake, if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s in the same blue workout set at the end of the day on the walk with Sienna… what the duck.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She looks better in the yellow underwear than in most outfits she’s squeezed into

• Haha
Reactions: 14

How many days do you reckon she will actually do? She’s already cut it down from 75 hard to 30 hard.

Scales here seems to suggest she’s 100.6kg
She’s doing a Jen with what I did in a day 🙄 fook of grace nobody cares! it’s January and I’m sick of the new year new me shite already 🤣

Reactions: 12
Why is she now switching over to tiktok content? More eyes or trying to be cool?

Reactions: 5
She’s doing 30 hard

2 - 45 min work outs per day
1 indoor gym 1 walk
Low carb
High protein
She’s 100kg so 15 stone 10 and a half pounds
Jesus christ will she ever learn that these all in crash diet and workout every day bollocks doesn't work for her

• Haha
You may be sure all the workouts and whatnot will take her away, as much as possible, from spending time with the kids.
And let's hope they don't get deprived of carbs this time around. 🥴

Reactions: 13
Oh here we go again 🙄

2 workouts a day on a low carb diet. For 30 days. This is not sustainable. For anyone.
When is she going to learn that this crash dieting/exercising DOES NOT WORK !!!!

She is so damaging to anyone ( if there's anyone left ) who follows her and might look to her for advice.
Best of luck to Kips and the kids having to put up with this for the next week until she crashes and burns.

Reactions: 30
I cant believe she did anything in that gear its so tight. Its not about looks, it's about comfort.that would be digging in absolutely everywhere, rolling down yet offers no support.
The colour is nice on her, that's about it

Jesus these 30 hard or 75 hard is absolute bollox and setting people up for failure. I've come across someone on Tiktok actually selling "tips" to succeed in the challenge. Con artists.
Especially not suitable for grace who wants the quick fix. It's all about mindset and why you want to loose weight or get healthier, not jumping on the latest fad.
She has flashbacks to her pre kids bod she got through running and a strict diet back in 2015, she looked amazing but it certainly wasn't
natural, just aim for something realistic now that she's older and has kids (the latter doesn't impact her we all know).
I've been 100kg with a similar shape and height to Grace and that pic is filtered to duck. She looks about 75kgs in that.
All she needs to do is count her calories on MFP. I've lost three stone in a year doing that alone. Yes I'm working hard in the gym and my calories may be too low sometimes but nothing is forbidden, I have over 100g of carbs a day and that's considered low / moderate
She also forgot about no take aways, no alcohol and progress photos which is also part of challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.