Faces by Grace #112 Fat gums and scrunch bums, stuffing their faces at Grease's mum's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was out last night, proves just how cunning and contrived she is. She'd rather do the radio silence online as it feeds her narrative of overwhelm and anxiety 🤥 to say she wasn't feeling up to posting other than her paid ad requiring her to sellotape her bewwbs There's Something About Mary style. She wouldn't want it public knowledge therefore that in fact she was throwing shapes on the dance floor down the local. Those children will forever never be number one priority and it's sad to know but in a few years time they'll be out every night themselves and I hope they have an absolute ball when the time comes and worry about nobody but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she was out last night and no stories. Did you see who she was with? Also did you say she was in dungarees? 👀

Reactions: 9
She’ll post about last night now knowing she’s been outed here. Also explains movie trip with kids and the receipts showing she paid, unless she got free tickets as part of London trip which I wouldn’t put past her.

Reactions: 11
Baby grace is a big disgrace , taping her tits all over the place, we will , we will find u , find u!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I can’t get the vision of Grease in dungarees out of my mind. That and the orange convict fit she was spotted in earlier in the day.

Her fashion sense is 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can run shuffle at a snails pace with someone holding your hand Grace, but you can't hide (from tattlers) it seems 👀

Reactions: 12
Hopefully that means the kids are at least getting Santa presents. Poor little mites.
I can only imagine her frantically tearing around buying bits now when she could have easily organised presents weeks or months ago while sitting on her hole everyday.

Reactions: 7
Is Molloy’s a pub? How can she go out this much? I’m tired even thinking about it. She’s a selfish one that’s for sure. Wonder where the poor kids were dumped this time
Yeah Molloys is a pub in Tallaght.
She has a neighbours daughter mind the 2 kiddos. She doesn't pay her very well. She throws her a few bob and some freebies she doesn't want.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah Molloys is a pub in Tallaght.
She has a neighbours daughter mind the 2 kiddos. She doesn't pay her very well. She throws her a few bob and some freebies she doesn't want.
Wow, why does that not surprise me. Ireland is such a small place that such gossip will always get out regarding influencers.

Reactions: 20
Canada is still on. Panic over...how many suitcases is she gonna bring for herself considering she brought a 20kg one for an overnight in london.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dom was out last night? Was she with her?

Also mentioning mags, frankie and Niki, no mention of the wife. Lads her breathing is soooo bad, she’s so unhealthy

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Honestly if she’s been training in the gym and running as much as she says she shouldn’t be a wheezing mess after jogging 3km.

Reactions: 16
Dom was out last night? Was she with her?

Also mentioning mags, frankie and Niki, no mention of the wife. Lads her breathing is soooo bad, she’s so unhealthy
Very telling alright, no mention of the sister in law. This is probably why she was in Smyths, getting stuff for the niece and nephew, never mind her own 🥴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.