Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
They’re honestly the type of people that get me nervous before a long flight.

Imagine… being at the gate mentally preparing to sit on a seat for 12 hours when Wayne and Waynetta rock up across from you at the gate.

You hear them before you see them. The gruff accents, the noise and commotion as they grunt at each other while placing their bags down to mark their territory to the sound of clanking bottles. It can’t be beer, right!? The smell of alcohol, BO and fags rise simultaneously as they brush by. Addressing their kids like a champion fish wife. “Sih heyyyor neow”. Slowly you start to move your gaze up from your phone as curiosity gets the better of you, while the fear of making eye contact keeping a wide eyed gawp at bay. At this point you realise their orders are directed off in the distance, where you spy an elderly woman, exhausted, juggling two young kids through the sea of people. “Hurry Ma, have yiz goh all de bags? Oim on me holi-day-uz!” 🥴 sequels a woman who resembles the head from Beetlejuice in a see through crop top four sizes too small in the shade nude. As you wonder if she is immune to the cold, your eyes are distracted by her neck tattooed accomplice swigging beer looking like a main character from love/hate missing from set. He looks deep in thought as he stares into space… or perhaps the group of young women in his eyeline has captured his attention.

You ponder if the nightmare has begun? The feeling of dread consuming every fibre of your body.

The pleas to God for a seat at the opposite end of the plane your only comfort. For God couldn’t be this cruel to me, could he?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

spotlight

VIP Member
The 18 bags of washing , 17 bottles of perfume, 16 womens best leggings,15 wb bra tops, 14 salmon bowels, 13 bowels of soups , 12 “work nights out” 11 cheeze boards ,10 family get togethers, 9 free cinema trips, 8 bowls a banging, 7 anxiety crying , 6 Free Lidl stuff that won’t fit, 5 bags of penny’s clothes for the kids that r prob too small, 4 little plods that she calls running , 3 crying into a battered sausage on the beach by urself , 2 pairs of plastic knee high boots , 1 smelly velvet ysl bag and a security vest in a partridge tree 🌲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

FishnChips

Chatty Member
She’s not a content creator. She’s essentially just that girl you went to school with that overshares on social media but with a high follower count.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

spotlight

VIP Member
Baby grace is a big disgrace , taping her tits all over the place, we will , we will find u , find u!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Skinner

VIP Member
So today I had a gp appointment, then I went into town for some Christmas bits. I visited my mam, I did a small food shop, I came home and made my dinner for the next 5 day as I'm in my easy 8am-7pm. I've showered and washed my hair. I've ironed and organised my clothes for the next 5 days and tidied the house. Put on a wash, sorted a wash out of the drier and put another load in.
She made fucken soup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
Well I’m flying off to the US tomorrow and I’ll definitely be having a little drink to celebrate the start of my Christmas and I’m definitely not “scummy” or a “certain type of person”!!
Remember - there are no clocks in the airport!! 🍷✈🌎

• Heart
Reactions: 52

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Can somebody ask me how many steps I've done today please 🙏🏻 or how many washes I've done this week?

Anything to get past the lice chat 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Aoma

Chatty Member
Can we all take a second to remember the sad, sad time when @jazzbot took a lil break and we missed her so much 🥹 Never leave us again J, you’re the life and soul in this thread, I’ve had a rubbish day but your recaps have cheered me right up 🤩🥰❤🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Flower45

VIP Member
Oh ffs I don't care about Canada who didn't or did go where. She did a holiday. If she spent a fortune she would be slated. The kids had a great time. Ffs this is like mumsnet on speed. "When I was in Canada blah blah".
No-one cares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Antiflogger

For the love of god Greasy give us an update on your Canadian adventures cos I can't hack tattle's opinions on Anne being there, drinking at the gate, where children sit on the plane and the bulldogs relationship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I’m also SICK of too short jumpers and fleecy type things

Its winter
I don’t want a belly top
My arse is cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
It’s actually unfair to slag off her Mum - this isn’t about her. The poor woman is long suffering due her big woman child she has to put up with.
Her mam looks like a lovely woman she needs to stop enabling Grace and tell her to grow up and take responsibility for her own kids
She should be enjoying her life not running around after her lazy slob of a daughter

Reactions: 42