Faces by Grace #112 Fat gums and scrunch bums, stuffing their faces at Grease's mum's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw greasy in the wild today !! Wearing a matching orange tracksuit with the legs pulled up to her shins and the sambas had a matching orange stripe …
Sounds like someone escaping an asylum. Wtf!?

Reactions: 1
It was like a human flare walking down the aisle towards me in smiths 🤣
Probably had the boo-hoos cos no free voucher this year. Well enough for her having to spend her own money. Might help to teach her to appreciate and value things. Same as paying her own way at the cinema last night.

Reactions: 7
That’s woeful interaction on what is supposed to be a “tag your friend in the comments” competition. It late running that type of competition now. She doesn’t say when the competition closes. Is the winner going to receive their prize before Christmas? I dunno about anyone else but I’ve most of my Xmas parties over with and between Xmas and new year it’ll be mostly family time and more rural thanpubs

Reactions: 7
1000019223.jpg

She missed her calling as an Oompa Loompa. They were years ahead of her with the orange face and the sideways tit tape 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2632644
She missed her calling as an Oompa Loompa. They were years ahead of her with the orange face and the sideways tit tape 🤣
Image 😂😂
---
That’s woeful interaction on what is supposed to be a “tag your friend in the comments” competition. It late running that type of competition now. She doesn’t say when the competition closes. Is the winner going to receive their prize before Christmas? I dunno about anyone else but I’ve most of my Xmas parties over with and between Xmas and new year it’ll be mostly family time and more rural thanpubs
Any competition she ever done in the past she never announces Winner on time until she’s reminded
She’s the absolute worst at her job and getting worse by the week if that’s possible

Reactions: 5
“Our amazing FACES😍 went out of her comfort zone this week and taped up her flapping mongies™ for Perkys. #AD #Greasefluenced

Stay tuned for their upcoming campaign “hike your diddies” launching this January.*

*we take no responsibility for Grace letting her tits fly free a week after her commitment to Perkys. “

*comments turned off*
Flapping mongies 🤣🤣 def needs to be in a thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Canada is off? Ann may have decided to stay home to be with Mags because it’s her first Christmas after the breakup? Can’t see Greasy allowing that though.
I couldn't get into tattle for weeks and missed so many threads. Was it confirmed they split?

Reactions: 1
Grease is throwing her size 20 dungareed tallaght hun bun ass around molloys in tallaght as we speak 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Fook off! Out again???? I’m sorry it’s just not normal to carry on like this. There’s definitely something wrong with her.

Reactions: 2
Is Molloy’s a pub? How can she go out this much? I’m tired even thinking about it. She’s a selfish one that’s for sure. Wonder where the poor kids were dumped this time

Reactions: 8
Is Molloy’s a pub? How can she go out this much? I’m tired even thinking about it. She’s a selfish one that’s for sure. Wonder where the poor kids were dumped this time
I’m the same and love being at home but she can sleep all day while kids are fucked Into crèche and after school every day
She’s not happy though constantly running away from her house and kids it’s not normal
She’s a horrible cnut

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.