Faces by Grace #112 Fat gums and scrunch bums, stuffing their faces at Grease's mum's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd normally be at the Starbucks in the Airport by now if she was getting a flight!

She's been peculiarly quiet about it!

Reactions: 6
Didn't she say when she announced it, that she wasn't actually going to announce it, she was going to do an Instagram story being in dublin 1 minute and Canada the next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won’t let the kids miss one min of school or crèche they will prob go straight from school on their last day in their uniforms to the airport , Ann will have a child either side of her while grace will be off somewhere else sleeping the whole flight

Reactions: 19
It’s up a full day now, and yeah - the ‘giveaway’ is utter scutter, but she still only has 39 comments on it, and some of them are calling her out! Shocking really. It has to sting!

Reactions: 8
Her pronunciation of the word clothing is just awful. Was she given a script to read? Ive never heard her say the word before and had to listen again to know if i was hearing things but no she actually says clowding. Shes getting worse. If thats possible.
I was gonna mention that- like who can’t say a basic word like “clothing” properly? Who???! Even a child can. Clod ing. Can she not prounounce th ?

What are the call-outs? I can’t see any on instanavigtion.

The way she says boobs (boo-wubs) makes me wince. Trying to be posh and sounding like a fool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She'd normally be at the Starbucks in the Airport by now if she was getting a flight!

She's been peculiarly quiet about it!
Butlers hun, never miss a free chokleh.
---
I think she’s trapped in the tape. Can’t figure out how to get it off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Canada is off? Ann may have decided to stay home to be with Mags because it’s her first Christmas after the breakup? Can’t see Greasy allowing that though.

I really don’t understand where the Canada is cancelled stuff is coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand where the Canada is cancelled stuff is coming from.
Same.. she said she was going for 2 weeks and is going to be there for Christmas and New Year's so she wouldn't be leaving until at least Tuesday

Reactions: 4
It’s up a full day now, and yeah - the ‘giveaway’ is utter scutter, but she still only has 39 comments on it, and some of them are calling her out! Shocking really. It has to sting!
Is she not embarrassed, it’s so bad

Reactions: 5
why are the sides so different? one is one the outside, one on the inside of it....so wweird
It’s not done properly. This is supposed to be a tutorial ad. Chardonnay from de flats is going to end up taping her babs to her ears if she’s relying on Greasy’s ad.
---
I thought the exact same after her get up at matchdicks Christmas party hahah
I’d put money on it 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is going alright , brows , nails , Christmas dinner at the mams done ! As usual not making content out of an opportunity, what to pack etc ..this will involve work and she is not able ....

Reactions: 22
I saw greasy in the wild today !! Wearing a matching orange tracksuit with the legs pulled up to her shins and the sambas had a matching orange stripe …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.