Faces by Grace #109 When yer arse is as saggy as yer chest Try the scrunchy bum from Women's Best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a comment asking how many calories were in her breakfast pita.. Too many for 1 person is the answer! Half of that would have been more than enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so thick and it gives me the rage. Can’t scramble a few eggs. Cold eggs tossed into the pan and a lump of butter fucked in without melting it first and then adding unbeaten eggs. The stupidity makes me want to cry! 😩😩😩😩😩
She’s a busy mum of two, she doesn’t have time to wait for the buhher to melt or cuke her own rashers😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
cmon now, we all know there's not a hope she was putting any effort into the mountain climbers anyways 😂 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many calories does she drink pre work out post work out coffee creamer and that breakfast is full of calories
She really hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 11
Next time you're making your breakfast at home.... that'll be tomorrow and every other effing day after that Grace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Best guess the breakfast was around 600+/-
I know the pita is 170 Cals. We have them here. A lot of empty calories for a breakfast.

Reactions: 6
I want a video of the mountain climbers as proof of quality control. I find it impossible to believe those puppies didnt' make an appearance during that!!
Please, don’t wish this on us. I don’t need to see “the girls” jiggling around while this wan attempts mountain climbers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shudder! I’m not right after the way she said she’s off to shave ….everywhere
And then saying she's putting on tan after, like would that not sting the life out of you! I'd never do both at the same time.

And mentioning a 5.30am class like is she gonna leave the smelly tan on during the class.. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She is as dense as a concrete block. 'So I'm not the only one who gets up at crazy o clock for a half five class'. Newsflash babe, no you're not, but all of the other people are doing it so they are on time for their full time jobs afterwards. That's the reason, not for attention, not so they can avoid the morning time family routine, it's necessity. I pray the day holding down a regular full time job Monday to Friday comes to her sooner rather than later. And again, for our benefit, see I do clean my house. Newsflash babe, so do the rest of us but not the odd time where it becomes content to upload on Instagram as a once off novelty. And the laundry talk is a complete bore fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Saying she loads on today collecting and dropping
Does she mean collecting and dropping HER KIDS to and from school 😂
Good Jesus get a real job
Yes Grace the people that go to the 5:30am class wash themselves straight after YES wash and go to work for 8-9 hours

Reactions: 24
Does she even hear herself? Gets up at crazy o’clock for a gym class and steps etc but can’t keep on top of her laundry when she doesn’t have a job?

Reactions: 28
Doesn't she not realise people do all this every day while holding down an easy 9-5.
Shes a fuckwhit.

Reactions: 23
Why why why does she list the jobs she's done. 😫 We all do this every single day Grace. She also seems astounded that picking up bits makes the place tidier. Wow who knew?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.