Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Dressed like a hooker, eats like a trucker, where to next for this freebie grabbing mudder fuc*er?!

• Haha
Reactions: 118

Saoirsew

Lads I'm in glenlo too, she isn't staying in the hotel and she didn't have dinner on that train!! She's such a pretender, she had dinner in the bar last night and she's staying in the self catering houses near the hotel. I watched her take that video outside the train then come sit in the bar.. mortified for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Seeing as Mags split from Lindsay, this Christmas will be tough. Will Mags even have the kids Christmas Day? Grease dragging Anne over to Canada just to babysit even though it’s Kips’ family trip.

Wonder will Anne stay home with Mags? Baby Grease won’t be happy! She won’t put herself out to help no doubt.
It's sad if they've split up but the real tragedy here is Grace's break up from over a decade ago. Can her family please be considerate and put her needs first? She has angzyaheeee for god's sake 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Skinner

VIP Member
Thread suggestion, though I'll never top my previous one.
Pleather jackeh, plastic boohs, manky nails and long grey roots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Karen is finishing up next week, greasy might get a guest host 🙄gig like Brian Dowling.
Grace: our next guest is Mary. Mary finds herself single after the breakdown of her marriage. Ah heyor Mary dat's nuttin compared to de toyme me fella dumped me in Australia and I had a breakdown and me family had to get me pal to come bring me home. Sure yizzer don't know angzyahee loike me. Okay next up we have a competition to win a voucher for Smyth's toys... Eh can I not keep dat? I'm a good person and I give to charity weekly... GIMME DAH! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Suzeywoozey

So how was your weekend ?

Super, I spent my Saturday night on the ASAI website reporting “influencers” taking the mick in Galway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Bigred21

VIP Member
She was gifted a stay in Gleno in a 3 bedroomed lodge and left her children at home. They are just greedy rotten slobs. If she hates her kids that much Why not bring a family member (like her Mam) to help with the kids while they are on a break away. I see that Louise Duffy is staying in Gleno too. She brought her kids.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

influencethis6

VIP Member
Awful, it was so learned off by heart...like trotting out shite at the irish oral for the leaving cert!

So she's seen 2 doctors since she was 17..... reference again to Australia! My God grow up you clown

The irony of saying she teaches her kids about mental health...absolute liar! Drawing a heart on Sienna's hand? Force feeding them? Abandoning them at every opportunity! Yeah sure you mind their mental health!

When did she last do someone's make up? It's years!

And how many times did she say husband?! 🙄

She'll probably do the 5k run in those bloody boots.

She's so smug.....saying she's a soft soul. And those two eejits saying she's so brave!

Ah lads she is the worst!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

SozBbz

VIP Member
Ok I think Greasy is turning me into a conspiracy theorist but…. Did she actually go for a run or did she just get dressed up in her Luas Security costume and take a “before” and an “after” video? Her face is suspiciously not beatroot looking afterwards 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The Six O Clock Show just announced her as a guest for Monday saying she'll be on explaining why she's lacing up her trainers for a very important cause 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

emes23

Probably won’t do much good but have sent this message to Dundrum. Kept it non personal so it can not be accused of trolling etc . Really does sicken you , paying all that money and these fools get it for nothing and food added in while the rest of us have to pay top dollar

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37