Faces by Grace #109 When yer arse is as saggy as yer chest Try the scrunchy bum from Women's Best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Tiredandemotional for another winning thread title šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ You win a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly but Grace is going to get them taken in for you for that burst sausage look šŸ˜˜

Full title is:
When yer arse is as saggy as yer chest
Try the scrunchy bum from Women's Best
They'll have yiz runnin (but not very fast)
Just remember to record yourself goin past...

Brief recap:

Halloween is such a fun night for kids isn't it? Grace and Kips threw a few Halloween parties for the kids...
Sorry, no, it was parties for themselves. Glad we cleared that up.

Grace's running era is because she's been asked to promote a 5k for Aware. Strangely, she hasn't promoted it on her own grid and Aware have turned comments off šŸ¤”

She did another haul of tat from Penneys and was visibly raging the size 20 jeans fit her perfectly. She said she meant to pick the size 16 šŸ« 

Anything else?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for setting up the new thread @usefullyuseless šŸ˜

And a great title @Tiredandemotional
Just remember to record yourself goin past... has me cracking up laughing šŸ¤£.
Imagine if you happened to be driving along there and saw the Luas security woman running* by.

*I use the word 'running' advisedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Donā€™t bother with the asai or reporting these shams. I reported one last week and because they declared it was not an ad thatā€™s good enough for the asai even though it clearly was an ad. Itā€™s a bleeping joke they neednā€™t have bothered their holes with the ā€œnew regulationsā€ cos these ones can still do what they want

Reactions: 8
Just remember to record yourself goin past...
This is the best part! I'm not a hun so I genuinely can't understand the thought process of going, right, I need to plop my phone down here leaning against this tree/lampost, checking the angle. Then Im going to walk back about 2 meters, and do a short shuffle past it, then stop, and go back and get my phone, check Im happy with the quality of said shuffle, and then add it to an edit of me fast walking around my estate and post it for nothing more than attention and for people to tell me what a good girl I am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The girls are busting out the side of that tank top!! I dunno how they stayed in, theyā€™re def looking for an escape! šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm fuming at those two fools making a sundae out of the liqueur. Kids would look at that and think it looks great. I never complain about her other than on here . But I'm going to email that drinks company.

Reactions: 8
Should those brand ambassador posts be marked as AD?
I thought the new rule was supposed to avoid confusion and everything needs to be marked AD now?

Also - that unitard is absolutely hideous

Reactions: 13
The colour of it is nice on her but it offers ZERO support, about 70% of her boob isnt supported or covered by it and Im calling bullshit on mountain climbers and them not budging, video or it didn't happen!

Can we talk about the sheer amount of bullshit she is ingesting before 9am!
The pre workout, then a post workout whey protein, then the creamer/frothy milk which is about 95% milk
---
Should those brand ambassador posts be marked as AD?
I thought the new rule was supposed to avoid confusion and everything needs to be marked AD now?

Also - that unitard is absolutely hideous
As far as I know, BA doesnt cut it anymore, they have to be marked as AD very clearly

Reactions: 11
Donā€™t bother with the asai or reporting these shams. I reported one last week and because they declared it was not an ad thatā€™s good enough for the asai even though it clearly was an ad. Itā€™s a bleeping joke they neednā€™t have bothered their holes with the ā€œnew regulationsā€ cos these ones can still do what they want
I will continue to complain.

The guidelines are clear and this slob is still posting 'brand ambassador' instead of clearly labelling that womens best [shudder] stuff with #ad.

Reactions: 11
I'm fuming at those two fools making a sundae out of the liqueur. Kids would look at that and think it looks great. I never complain about her other than on here . But I'm going to email that drinks company.
i tagged them in Dims post that it should be #ad on all her stories not just ad!!

Reactions: 5
The colour of it is nice on her but it offers ZERO support, about 70% of her boob isnt supported or covered by it and Im calling bullshit on mountain climbers and them not budging, video or it didn't happen!

Can we talk about the sheer amount of bullshit she is ingesting before 9am!
The pre workout, then a post workout whey protein, then the creamer/frothy milk which is about 95% milk

As far as I know, BA doesnt cut it anymore, they have to be marked as AD very clearly
Yes, all should be labelled #AD.

From an article posted about the new guidelines:

A number of different hashtags are currently used by influencers, including #IWorkWith and #OwnBrand, to indicate advertising. But CCPC and ASAI say that for the avoidance of confusion, all commercial content should now be labelled #Ad or #FĆ³gra for Irish-language posts.

Hashtags must be instantly visible to consumers, and posts about own brands must also be labelled as advertising.

Reactions: 9
For the way they all bang on about loving their jobs and being #girlbosses, the majority of them can't seem to understand basic instructions about their jobs and follow simple regulations

Reactions: 26
I will continue to complain.

The guidelines are clear and this slob is still posting 'brand ambassador' instead of clearly labelling that womens best [shudder] stuff with #ad.

Supposedly yeah I donā€™t get how they can come on talking about a brand/ business and because they say itā€™s not an ad they get away with it! Well you have a public platform and youā€™re clearly advertising the existence of the business/ product to your followers which would in fact make it an ad!!
Like, why is that not an ad? Because I said so?
Okaaaaayyyy cos we all know the huns are so honest, trustworthy and transparent. Itā€™s self regulation at this point so itā€™s useless. The sooner all of their profiles fall off the face of the earth the better

Reactions: 7
For the way they all bang on about loving their jobs and being #girlbosses, the majority of them can't seem to understand basic instructions about their jobs and follow simple regulations
They understand but can't be bothered and are sneaky af. They know they are not doing it as per the guidelines, we know and the asai know but there will be no consequences!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.