Faces by Grace #109 When yer arse is as saggy as yer chest Try the scrunchy bum from Women's Best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly yeah I don’t get how they can come on talking about a brand/ business and because they say it’s not an ad they get away with it! Well you have a public platform and you’re clearly advertising the existence of the business/ product to your followers which would in fact make it an ad!!
Like, why is that not an ad? Because I said so?
Okaaaaayyyy cos we all know the huns are so honest, trustworthy and transparent. It’s self regulation at this point so it’s useless. The sooner all of their profiles fall off the face of the earth the better
Oh stop, the amount of times I reported people to the ASAI a few years back and was told "the influencer says its not an ad" and they just accepted it.

I remember Grace herself bragging about the great relationship she had with the head of the ASAI, its a joke. Talk about a conflict of intereste, she was lolling about how they were mates. Time will tell if it changes but I have zero faith in the ASAI

Reactions: 13
The girls are busting out the side of that tank top!! I dunno how they stayed in, they’re def looking for an escape! 🫣
I’m at least four sizes smaller than her and my tatas are always secured into a Shock Absorber sports bra for workouts. Her swinging boobs should come with a health warning for other gym goers.

• Haha
I’m at least four sizes smaller than her and my tatas are always secured into a Shock Absorber sports bra for workouts. Her swinging boobs should come with a health warning for other gym goers.
Not to mention the arse that she is so fond of showing off. I'd hate to have to view that, in the godawful gear she wears, as I was taking part in a class.

Reactions: 6
Dom is showing her Penneys haul some difference!!
I know my god like or dislike her she looks the part not like the slop show grace put on for her haul😄how in gods name can the likes of pennys think she is good for advertising
Dom must surely be driving grace mad now but they both need each other I suppose
Although having said that grace must be slowly falling by the wayside as she is so useless 🙈

Reactions: 5
Oh stop, the amount of times I reported people to the ASAI a few years back and was told "the influencer says its not an ad" and they just accepted it.

I remember Grace herself bragging about the great relationship she had with the head of the ASAI, its a joke. Talk about a conflict of intereste, she was lolling about how they were mates. Time will tell if it changes but I have zero faith in the ASAI
I reported her too. Bloody joke 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
The ASAI have always been so black and white in terms of what constitutes an ad and it leaves so much room for manipulation, I could honestly type a thesis on it.
Payment is an ad, that is crystal clear but when its goods/services its way more muddy. A company could gift me a service but so long as they haven't told me what to say then it's not an ad. This is fine but an influencer is hardly going to go to a salon to get their hair done/accept flooring and carpets for their whole house and go "yeah this is tit", of course there is an unwritten expectation it will be positive. Companies and influencers have been getting around the ASAI for years with stuff like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I want a video of the mountain climbers as proof of quality control. I find it impossible to believe those puppies didnt' make an appearance during that!!

Reactions: 5
The amount of electrical hair paraphernalia she had thrown in the basket is insane, yet her hair is still a mess .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I want a video of the mountain climbers as proof of quality control. I find it impossible to believe those puppies didnt' make an appearance during that!!
Mine move even with a decent sports bra when doing mountain climbers, its the nature of the movement :ROFLMAO:
I find it hard to believe hers weren't slapping off her chin during them, in that get up

Also, the pointy toe will never not end me. She looks utterly ridiculous and I bet her calf cramps up, she and Aoife Devlin should have a pose off, Grace with her onetwothree and a onetwothree, and Aoife with her bent legs, holding in a fart, dead arm to the front, and manic smile behind the phone held up in front of her face :ROFLMAO:
💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s so thick and it gives me the rage. Can’t scramble a few eggs. Cold eggs tossed into the pan and a lump of butter fucked in without melting it first and then adding unbeaten eggs. The stupidity makes me want to cry! 😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
She’s so thick and it gives me the rage. Can’t scramble a few eggs. Cold eggs tossed into the pan and a lump of butter fucked in without melting it first and then adding unbeaten eggs. The stupidity makes me want to cry! 😩😩😩😩😩
I have never made scrambled eggs like that or heard of anyone else doing so either ... safe to say I won't be trying her 'method' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.