Faces by Grace #107 Piercings, Bulmers, 5k by December, two little kids she never remembers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have taken the kids with her, im sure they would have enjoyed a sleepover in Nanas.. unbelievable.

Reactions: 14
Oops imagine if those unedited photos by others, go up on the 'gram.
I genuinely can't imagine who would want a photo with her, or why!

As for the cat minding. I can understand wanting someone there, but my goodness, I bet she leapt in the air at the chance. A weekend away from the kids, what more could she ask for 🥴
But like she cud have taken the kids with her for a sleepover if it was me that’s what I be doing

Reactions: 4
But like she cud have taken the kids with her for a sleepover if it was me that’s what I be doing
Oh absolutely, of course she could.
It's probably his 'turn' to take care of them, in that weird transactional marriage they have.

Reactions: 9
Dya reckon she actually enjoys any/all of the shite she goes to?
I can’t speak for everyone obv but for me - and I’d say most - something like a concert or a hotel stay or an afternoon tea is such a treat / fun thing to look forward to because it’s a break from the day to day work and home grind. And they’re way less frequent the older we get. It’s the novelty.
But if you’re horsing it out to every single “event” 5 times a week (and a load of them on your own or with people you vaguely know) is it that fun?
She seems like a very lost mid-thirty year old trying very hard to stay in her 20’s as she prob feels that’s when she was happiest so she should continue on doing what she did then. She’s found no joy in motherhood, which is a shame but does happen, her marriage is odd to day the least and doesn’t appear to be wildly happy there either. So what’s left - friends at this age are harder to fall back on too cos everyone else is busy with their own families and work and life. You’d ALMOST feel sorry for her. Almost!
No question of me feeling sorry for her because she’s a horrible selfish bleep! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she not know when Haydens hair was cut? That whole chat was odd. Like is she not there so much to the extent she doesn't know her own children's comings and goings? She sounds like someone who doesn't actually live with them. Their set up is very strange she really is a part time babysitter not a mother.

Reactions: 31
To be fair, her mother might have asked. If you were on your last legs, regardless of being a human or a cat, it'd be nice not to die alone. Am sure her mother was worried about that, so I wouldn't hold this against her. I know the cat is like Lazarus at this stage but still you never know when the time will come. In fairness if it gives the mother a couple of days to herself at the caravan (if that's where she is) then that's great.
maybe the mam asked her to stay there so she wouldn’t land at the caravan. I’d say the mother is putting her foot down.

Reactions: 11
How does she not know when Haydens hair was cut? That whole chat was odd. Like is she not there so much to the extent she doesn't know her own children's comings and goings? She sounds like someone who doesn't actually live with them. Their set up is very strange she really is a part time babysitter not a mother.
Was just coming to say this. She is talking to him like she hasn't seen him in a week. Like why don't you know when your SONS hair was done.

Also those spanx will walk off her at this stage. Stinking witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
maybe the mam asked her to stay there so she wouldn’t land at the caravan. I’d say the mother is putting her foot down.
I doubt she’s putting her foot down at this late stage, If anything she gave her a get out of jail card last night.. another night away from her kids.. music to her ears.. Anne should have more cop on 😤

Reactions: 9
The child is looking at her like who are you talking to and what is that weird voice?

Reactions: 16
If she went to her mams after the busted concert she would have needed a babysitter there if the kids were to sleep over!

Reactions: 5
Really curious what Greasettes look like in real life. Who the f would even recognise her the way she is? Could probably smell her before they saw her.

You’d think with Jen being “current” e.g on tv and a recent book she’d be recognised.

no wonder this 🤡 would eat herself! Deluded!

Then bring the bloody kids with you!!!!! I have a lot experience with animals, I get it, pets are very important but so are her kids.
This! The kids spend what?, 40% of their time in Anne’s? They probably have beds permanently set up. Absolutely no need to be away from them to cat sit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If she went to her mams after the busted concert she would have needed a babysitter there if the kids were to sleep over!
It’s obvious she hasn’t seen the kids since before Thursday. She was at events all day Thursday and probably didn’t see them at all yesterday. Chris probably dropped them off today on his way to golf. Such a sad way to treat her own kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That’s true but why offer to do it if it didn’t suit? Who minded the cat until Anne left? I doubt she left at 1am or whenever queen grease stomped in.

Reactions: 8
Who in their right minds would ask an old washed up Tallaght hun for a selfie at a gig?

Whatttttt da fuckkkk is wrong with people

Morto for them

Oh god wouldnt you despair of the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Who in their right minds would ask an old washed up Tallaght hun for a selfie at a gig?

Whatttttt da fuckkkk is wrong with people

Morto for them

Oh god wouldnt you despair of the world
When I tell you people squealed....that's what made me turn around. The second hand embarrassment I got I nearly turned inside out. To quote one hun " oh my god, I wasn't sure it was you or not, can't believe it, can I get a picture" girl acting like she'd just met the most famous person on earth. I just don't get it. I've met my idol and didn't act like these huns do. It's baffling, it really is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why the duck has she brought Hayden to the gym with her. It’s no place for small children.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.