Faces by Grace #107 Piercings, Bulmers, 5k by December, two little kids she never remembers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MiamooMoo for the winning thread title. Your prize is a polyester jumper. Grace has worn it a few times but assures me it's in brand new condition.

Grace is a runner now

She's threatening us with more lives with Mags

The taxman cometh (hopefully)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OFF OUT AGAIN. At 4pm on a Friday to see a concert that doesn't start for hours.

Reactions: 23
Busted!! Im mortified for her!
As in
“ I’ve been to the year 3000….”

Jesus not if it was Free, delighted snuggled here on the couch with my smallest were in our pjs ,it’s about to lash rain, long work week, candles lit, husband off to get wine and a takeaway
What is wrong with her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Off to see Busted in me new Spanx
Chains, heavy blusher and a cropped tank
Will have a burger before the gig, and wand a few curls through me wig
✌🏼🥴✌🏼🥴✌🏼🥴✌🏼🥴✌🏼🥴✌🏼🥴✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolutely nothing to do with Greasy. But I thought you tattlers would appreciate it. Just had my shower and I finished my whole bottle of shampoo AND conditioner AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Woohoo! Lifetime achievement award to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
As in
“ I’ve been to the year 3000….”

Jesus not if it was Free, delighted snuggled here on the couch with my smallest were in our pjs ,it’s about to lash rain, long work week, candles lit, husband off to get wine and a takeaway
What is wrong with her
No one cares ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely nothing to do with Greasy. But I thought you tattlers would appreciate it. Just had my shower and I finished my whole bottle of shampoo AND conditioner AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Woohoo! Lifetime achievement award to me
I'm so proud of YOU! 🤣🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly this is more newsworthy that half the stuff these influenzas put up 🤣 congrats 🥳

Reactions: 9
Well I never. Not once in my almost 40 years, have i ever had the pleasure of finishing both bottles at once. 👏👏👏

On a side note, I embarrassingly would love to go to see Busted. For a bit of nostalgia.

Reactions: 7
Quick! Someone get @khaigs on a PR list for shampoo!!!!! She's got none left!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🎶 She said
"I've been to freebie 3000
Not much has changed, but I'm still in the gym
And the great-great-great-great buffet
Is my vibe" 🎶

For the busted fans 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dya reckon she actually enjoys any/all of the shite she goes to?
I can’t speak for everyone obv but for me - and I’d say most - something like a concert or a hotel stay or an afternoon tea is such a treat / fun thing to look forward to because it’s a break from the day to day work and home grind. And they’re way less frequent the older we get. It’s the novelty.
But if you’re horsing it out to every single “event” 5 times a week (and a load of them on your own or with people you vaguely know) is it that fun?
She seems like a very lost mid-thirty year old trying very hard to stay in her 20’s as she prob feels that’s when she was happiest so she should continue on doing what she did then. She’s found no joy in motherhood, which is a shame but does happen, her marriage is odd to day the least and doesn’t appear to be wildly happy there either. So what’s left - friends at this age are harder to fall back on too cos everyone else is busy with their own families and work and life. You’d ALMOST feel sorry for her. Almost!

Reactions: 20
I can’t speak for everyone obv but for me - and I’d say most - something like a concert or a hotel stay or an afternoon tea is such a treat / fun thing to look forward to because it’s a break from the day to day work and home grind. And they’re way less frequent the older we get. It’s the novelty.
But if you’re horsing it out to every single “event” 5 times a week (and a load of them on your own or with people you vaguely know) is it that fun?
She seems like a very lost mid-thirty year old trying very hard to stay in her 20’s as she prob feels that’s when she was happiest so she should continue on doing what she did then. She’s found no joy in motherhood, which is a shame but does happen, her marriage is odd to day the least and doesn’t appear to be wildly happy there either. So what’s left - friends at this age are harder to fall back on too cos everyone else is busy with their own families and work and life. You’d ALMOST feel sorry for her. Almost!
I couldn’t think of anything worse been out nearly every evening I love a good night out but every other night no thanks free or not
She’s definitely not content at home or with her life she’s constantly trying chase next thing or next fad. She’s thinks people are jealous but she’s really to be pitied she’s absolute disaster at this stage and doesn’t come across as a nice person at all
I really feel for those kids they’re going need some therapy when they’re older

Reactions: 21
Such a blatant beg. We see you 👀👀

(I joke. Have you tried herbal essences? Grabby might even have a code for you 🤭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I travel a good bit with work and before I went into the tech industry I worked in marketing and pr specifically events. The first maybe 3 trips are so much craic. Events I’m going to be very honest with you are some of the most mundane evenings I’ve ever had they are all the exact same with just a change of product. It’s the same 10 venues most of which are bog standard press up venues and it’s boring as duck.

Reactions: 16
I travel a good bit with work and before I went into the tech industry I worked in marketing and pr specifically events. The first maybe 3 trips are so much craic. Events I’m going to be very honest with you are some of the most mundane evenings I’ve ever had they are all the exact same with just a change of product. It’s the same 10 venues most of which are bog standard press up venues and it’s boring as duck.
I’d imagine a lot of the marketing and PR heads at these events would treat them as work so wouldn’t be drinking any of the booze and would be discussing how certain markets are doing to each other. All their interactions would be purely professional so even though grace might see them loads at different events they wouldn’t be actual friends.

You left out house and pink restaurant as venues that are constantly used.

Also the the PR/marketing firms will have no issue criticising influencers ads in the office if they have been asked to tag a brand or give them a shout out. If it’s tit they will say so.

She looks miserable. It honestly feels like she has been left behind and is stuck in the same rut career wise since Sienna was born. I don’t see her having the drive or the desire to launch her own brand anytime soon. I don’t think she has the cash to invest in anything either.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.