Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Did she actually say the car has a steering wheel?
The car is OTTHO MATTHICK, its HYDRO MATTHICK, why its Grease lightening ⚡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

clickonkelly

I can’t cope, I actually can’t believe it, I’m going to that wedding she’s talking about, I didn’t realise she would be invited, she’s not in that circle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

khaigs

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing to do with Greasy. But I thought you tattlers would appreciate it. Just had my shower and I finished my whole bottle of shampoo AND conditioner AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Woohoo! Lifetime achievement award to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I know it’s early but I couldn’t resist - Thread suggestion:

When the sight of a freebie flickers, hold onto your spicy new knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Flower45

VIP Member
A man having a can and a cigarette omg the shock! Seriously?
Anyway it looks like it was a party or something there's a banner on the wall. But who the fuck cares. Also to call someone's dead dad a knacker based on one picture is a shitty thing to do. Can we go back to Grace now?
---
Also we will be DRINKING in front of our kids later watching the rugby isn't that shocking?? 🙄 fuck sake some of you would age ye.

Reactions: 46

SheStunned

Grace wearing that running vest reminds me of when Joey bought all the Porsche merch wanting people to think he owned a Porsche when he just owned the jacket and a cap, same thing with our Grace really.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Vapey Grace is 100% delulu, wears a polyester jumpsuit and we can all see her fufu

Last edited:
  • Haha

livingonthemoon

I can report that I saw grease and kips in the wild tonight, was sitting behind them in the Lighthouse, after she had munched her way through her popcorn, she promptly fell asleep 😴 she looked a mess, kips looked younger than I expected and has maybe lost a little weight.

• Haha
  • Wow

Donegal

Chatty Member
Why is she dressing like she’s in the S.A.S. to jog a couple of kilometres around city west??

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Ffs staying over with a cat 3 nights in a row and on a school night what about lunches uniforms breakfasts whst planet is this thing on im mortified for her and announcing it to loads without an ounce of shame

• Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Who in their right minds would ask an old washed up Tallaght hun for a selfie at a gig?

Whatttttt da fuckkkk is wrong with people

Morto for them

Oh god wouldnt you despair of the world

• Haha
  • Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
Can’t comprehend the terror in Gaza …

anyway….GOOD MORNING EVERYONE I’M OFF TO STUFF MY FACE ALL DAY

• Haha

Rebel in the Kingdom

Who wants to tell her the reason a Shepard's pie is known as a Shepard's pie is cuz it's made with lamb.... She made cottage pie..... 🤦
Sorry but that's such a pet peeve of mine

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Anyone ever see those couples themed parties on ticktock, usually American when you dress as your partner. Some of the are hilarious. If they did that they would just look the same. 2 slobs in shackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Hadens runners look very small on him.
She forgot to ask him his shoe size before she bought them . . .
Grace : Are ye a size 10 now? I thought ye were a nine - ye shudda told me!
Grace : Are ye in skoo-ul yet Hayhay? Jaysis! What class are ya in!? Lemme know when you’re in d junior infants and I’ll get Nanny Anne to drop you off and collect ye so I can still have the day to meself to scratch! Do ye need fooo-ud after skewl? Ah jaysis I’m not bleedin making anudder poxy lunch for ye. Yer havin salmon bowels for dinner like d rest of us and dats DAH!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Madamex

VIP Member
She'll be teaching running next. Remember when she did yoga once and decided she wanted to be a yoga instructor or had a baby and wanted to be a midwife.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
The only way id even attempt a breakfast that size is if I was hungover. I love a fry but like half of what was on that plate 🤣. She wants one thing or the other , fit into her clothes or hoover up plates like that. It’s very few of us can have both
Am I the only one who would demolish that fry no problem ?😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37