Faces by Grace #107 Piercings, Bulmers, 5k by December, two little kids she never remembers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now ladies, don't be shittin on busted I was there living out my teenage years 😆 Saw your girl there with Jen, the flow of conversation from them was so unnatural, it was weird. People were fan girling over her, major cringe! Dying to see the magic mirror picture because the person I was with didn't believe it was her 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So shes abandoned her kids for weekend..to stay in her mothers house..with the love of her life..the cah.....🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok so she is now avoiding her kids by staying in her mams minding the cah!! I would love if the kids were with her with as we all know they more than likely r not!! I just can’t something serious wrong with her
---
Now now ladies, don't be shittin on busted I was there living out my teenage years 😆 Saw your girl there with Jen, the flow of conversation from them was so unnatural, it was weird. People were fan girling over her, major cringe! Dying to see the magic mirror picture because the person I was with didn't believe it was her 😅
fan girling over Jen or grace ?

Reactions: 10
A weekend with Grease slobbing about the place wailing that Sasha is her first love will most definitely finish the cat off…..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The cat?? I thought her dad was her first love? Well he was when she was blubbing in to his box while plonked in her bed with the 2 kids (on that match dick makey uppey memory day thing ).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d imagine a lot of the marketing and PR heads at these events would treat them as work so wouldn’t be drinking any of the booze and would be discussing how certain markets are doing to each other. All their interactions would be purely professional so even though grace might see them loads at different events they wouldn’t be actual friends.

You left out house and pink restaurant as venues that are constantly used.

Also the the PR/marketing firms will have no issue criticising influencers ads in the office if they have been asked to tag a brand or give them a shout out. If it’s tit they will say so.

She looks miserable. It honestly feels like she has been left behind and is stuck in the same rut career wise since Sienna was born. I don’t see her having the drive or the desire to launch her own brand anytime soon. I don’t think she has the cash to invest in anything either.
Oh you’re 1000% right the PR agencies in particular are witches great fun if you’re with them but I wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end of the comments.

house has really fallen off it’s mainly pink and Cafe en seine now. House has gone a little shabby. Such a shame that so many venues don’t get recognized around Dublin as there are far nicer.

shes just going through the motions at this stage she has no passion for anything including her marriage and kids. The constant need to escape her day to day life is something she needs to explore with a therapist. There will never be a grace mongey brand realistically she can’t do makeup which you would need some skill at to launch a brand.. she can’t dress herself so clothing is out.. her hair is diabolical so that’s out. She has nothing to lean on

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine going to stay in your mams which is not too far from your actual house to mind the cat! She is a joke of a person. Cats sleep most of the day. This is one of the most ridiculous things she's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine going to stay in your mams which is not too far from your actual house to mind the cat! She is a joke of a person. Cats sleep most of the day. This is one of the most ridiculous things she's done.
To be fair, her mother might have asked. If you were on your last legs, regardless of being a human or a cat, it'd be nice not to die alone. Am sure her mother was worried about that, so I wouldn't hold this against her. I know the cat is like Lazarus at this stage but still you never know when the time will come. In fairness if it gives the mother a couple of days to herself at the caravan (if that's where she is) then that's great.

Reactions: 11
The face that she is spending the night with her mams cat in her mams house is weird, but even weirder she feels the need to tell strangers on the internet

Reactions: 8
fan girling over Jen or grace ?
Over Grace, Jen was just staying back. Grace posing for pictures with people. Have to say was surprised with Jen, having read here she looks nothing like her pictures I thought she looked great. She's very curvy and short but it was actually her I noticed first.

Reactions: 7
Grace sleeps most of the day too

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Over Grace, Jen was just staying back. Grace posing for pictures with people. Have to say was surprised with Jen, having read here she looks nothing like her pictures I thought she looked great. She's very curvy and short but it was actually her I noticed first.
Oops imagine if those unedited photos by others, go up on the 'gram.
I genuinely can't imagine who would want a photo with her, or why!

As for the cat minding. I can understand wanting someone there, but my goodness, I bet she leapt in the air at the chance. A weekend away from the kids, what more could she ask for 🥴

Reactions: 6
Oh you’re 1000% right the PR agencies in particular are witches great fun if you’re with them but I wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end of the comments.

house has really fallen off it’s mainly pink and Cafe en seine now. House has gone a little shabby. Such a shame that so many venues don’t get recognized around Dublin as there are far nicer.

shes just going through the motions at this stage she has no passion for anything including her marriage and kids. The constant need to escape her day to day life is something she needs to explore with a therapist. There will never be a grace mongey brand realistically she can’t do makeup which you would need some skill at to launch a brand.. she can’t dress herself so clothing is out.. her hair is diabolical so that’s out. She has nothing to lean on
At this stage there is no point in her bringing out a brand as the market is completely saturated. Also I’d say the vast majority of influencers haven’t made any money from their products but they will never mention it.

Reactions: 9
Very surprised they hadn’t posts up showing the concert. That’s why I don’t trust influencers. You see people praising Jen for all she does with her son but I think she’s just smarter than Grace and doesn’t post when she’s out anywhere.

To be fair, her mother might have asked. If you were on your last legs, regardless of being a human or a cat, it'd be nice not to die alone. Am sure her mother was worried about that, so I wouldn't hold this against her. I know the cat is like Lazarus at this stage but still you never know when the time will come. In fairness if it gives the mother a couple of days to herself at the caravan (if that's where she is) then that's great.
Then bring the bloody kids with you!!!!! I have a lot experience with animals, I get it, pets are very important but so are her kids.

• Heart
If Grace went missing she’d never be found her real life photos versus her Insta photos look so different
I do think Jen is a good mam but she also looks totally different to her Insta pictures it’s so misleading when her page is about calorie counting and weight loss
Can’t trust anything any of them post

Then bring the bloody kids with you!!!!! I have a lot experience with animals, I get it, pets are very important but so are her kids.
Couldn’t agree more it’s a bleeping disgrace she fucks off as often as she does. They may as well not have a mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.