Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Omg you guys are right!!

Deplorable bitch

No Saturday party for her daughter so It’s so she can preen and pack abd head off early with her kippy knack to some free hotel to stuff their faces with free choclah and guzzle free drink

Reactions: 24
Im avoiding asos since they changed the currency to euros and are ripping off the irish customer. Not even clicking the links to see how much she spent.. oh and that reminds me please dont click the links if you dont want grace or anyone else to earn from any orders you might place in the next few weeks.

Justcarol84

Off topic - but do any of you confess to your girlfriends that you use tattle? Myself and my mates don’t so it sometimes feels like I’m the only one
Met a few of my friends for lunch the other day, and one of them was giving out about tattle, saying that an Instagramer she is friends with found out she had a tattle thread! My friend was appealed! The things she didn't call us!🤣🤣🤣 I kept 🤐 they wouldn't understand 🤣 #sheep
---
Met a few of my friends for lunch the other day, and one of them was giving out about tattle, saying that an Instagramer she is friends with found out she had a tattle thread! My friend was appalled ,The things she didn't call us!🤣🤣🤣 I kept 🤐 they wouldn't understand 🤣 #sheep

• Haha
  • Heart

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Well that green dress isn't supposed to be that tight for a start
This is it. If she would JUST. Dress. For. Her. Shape.

Like buy your actual dress size, choose a style of dress that suits / flatters your shape, wear a pair of Spanx if needed and a good bra and EVERYONE can look good and look their best.

It really isn’t about her weight or size. No one would look good rammed into a tight fitting dress that’s 2-3 sizes too small with no support. You’d think by her mid 30’s she’d have learnt this by now.

Funky Monkeys mustn't be coughing up any more freebies for Grace. She has tagged the beejayus out of this other place, 100% gifted.
Sienna's outfit isn't really birthday party appropriate IMO - it actually looks like something Grace would wear herself. Something with a bit of colour and a pair of tights would be better - again just my opinion.
Cake and buns look fab. Although it was more about Grace - lemon curd? "her vision"?
Genuine question - are dungarees not really awkward for a young boy to manage?

Edit to add: just watched her reel on Insta-whatcha-call-it so as to not give her views - she showed loads of the cake and buns and tagged them - they have to be a freebie.
Now I'm probably really nit-picking but her beside Sienna for the camera while singing happy birthday smiling and giving off "I'm a fúckin' fantastic mudder" vibes - maybe it was just me but I was nearly always behind the camera when that was going on or standing back for others to get photos of kiddo, maybe stepping in for one quick photo with the chlid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She hasn’t ran since Australia?
Hold on did she not join a running club a few months back? 🤥
Yes, and she claimed she was doing C25k when she first moved into Citywest, she's stopped and started at least 3-4 times so saying she hasnt run since Oz is a lie.
Also she posted her strava yesterday showing she had run 1km 2 days in a row so why is today such a big deal?

Regardless, for someone who has been gymming for over 2 years, the fact she cant run or do cardio for any length of time and still gets out of breath talking, is interesting....

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I'm UBSESSED with the word fall!!!!

Fall on your fucking face Grace.
(I'm well aware of mature that comment is 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23

influencethis6

VIP Member
4 options for another night out Saturday...all awful!

She has zero taste or style! More skin on show than a butchers window!!

Trashy is her go to style! She'll probably style the cow boy boots with whatever look she chooses!

A hot mess!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
She’s also worn that black dress to death over he last few “fall” seasons . It will walk off her and into her depop itself soon. “Like new”

• Haha

Tallestmamof3

Sweet jesus nothing from WB range at all, like nothing suits her, she looks like a hag doing that try on, all I saw was her scaldly hair and that says alot when everyone else is on full display... fuck me
Tomorrow it will be the rank boots again with some shitty outfit
Also that shit show of a dress she wore to the awards needs to be burnt.
Sorry I now thats been brewing 🤣🤣🤣
And did in her hole slip a disc a year ago.

Edit .. meant everything

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
All the clutter, perfumes, clothes, coffee machines etc in the house but as soon as it’s someone else’s stuff there’s no room for it 🤭
Exactly. She is just so goddam nasty especially to Sienna. Most 7 year olds would probably like to keep something like that.

It shows as well - yet again - that she doesn't see the children as being at all important in her life, or that they have thoughts and feelings of their own.

If it was anything of hers, it would have been kept, I bet. She is disgusting. 🤢

jazzbot

VIP Member
Jesus she looks like someone's desperado mam that's still thinks she's a young one and can wear what teenagers wear but ends up looking a dog's dinner
Aul Ma from de flahs seeing off de girlos to their debs. “Heeyor can I hop on de limo with youse” 🥴
EBE245EA-23AE-48E5-A9F5-B24D4DEFA3C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart