Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I can imagine her head swelling at the idea of people needing a degree going forward to do the same 'hard work' as her. Can you imagine her guest lecturing modules?
1. Photoshop, the only app you need to actually know how to use.
2. How to run dodgy competitions
3. How to snatch up more than one goodie bag at an event.
4. When in doubt, release a statement saying 'I forgoh or me family knows what I meant so it's ok'
5. How to beg without a conscience
6. Mature students module: how to dump your kids and keep them 100 feet away from you at all times.

It's depressing to see how influencing is progressing, this course would at least forcing people to learn the rules and regulations and get an education behind them first to keep some manners. Too many people think social media is something you can just breeze into without studying it. Not many specializations allows any old Tom, Dick or Harry to just start up in the industry with absolutely no background in it. Grease has made little to no effort in learning as she went. She really did f**k up the golden chalice she was handed.

she said her views have gone way down the last few months because Instagram isn't pushing her work out there and that it's not a reflection of her followers..
Hard to know if she's thicker than shite or knows she can fool her low IQ followers? Her engagement is low because over 40% of her followers aren't genuine accounts - bought, fake or old blocked accounts still being listed as a follower.

She's going to dinner and drinks with her fam tonight then bingo. She was half an hour early for a parent teacher meeting because she doesn't do details
I'll sound like a fuddy duddy but does anyone find this a bit shocking? Especially heading out on the lash after a PARENT TEACHER MEETING? I'd feel like a loser. I honestly can't remember the last time, I or any of my parent friends for that matter went out drinking on a mid week? Your girl does this regularly. It's just not worth it, I couldn't be arsed dealing with work/school the next morning with a sick head. I find their behavior and carry on very chavvy and unrealistic. So true what was said a few posts back, they behave like teen parents. They're approaching 40 not 14!

Her thinking being thick is cute is getting REALLY old. She really is a fucking loser.
---
when you want to go do things like meet friends and family cos you have to think about who can mind the kids.
Sums up her attitude and everything we assumed about her. She's an utter scumbag. No awareness yet again that saying things like that makes her look like a prized prick. Deluded Grease would probably audition for Teen Mom IRE if they ever did it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Shes just so mohivated and excihed. The Spanx are greah, you can wear them on a nigh ou, a day ou, they're greah.
Hang on til I stick on Me BA Baracus tshir. Shes too lazy to even put on a chain.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I'm creased laughing at her lack of self awareness 🤣 saying she'd like to be a guest lecturer!? Sure Jan. Doubtful she'd even be accepted on to do the course let alone be an expert on it. I can see her being used as a 'what not to do' example'. Or more correctly they wouldn't refer to her at all, as she's totally irrelevant and unable for current influencer life and what it takes.
Spot on. She could be used as a case study on what not to do.

It's mildly depressing to think that such a course would even exist imo. They should lean heavily on things like not using your children like performing monkeys, for starters, 🙄

She got the time of the school meeting wrong. Jesus wept. Shows yet again how unimportant the poor kids are, to her. She probably thought the teacher would accommodate her.

She is a rotten excuse for a mother, no matter how much she tries to claim otherwise.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Would you like some hot dog with your cheese Grace? Seriously who would have the nerve to eat that and wash it down with a beer at a GYM!!! And WHY is that gym providing a weeks worth of calories to someone who is so over weight and clearly struggling to lose it. It’s almost abusive

foxwarren

VIP Member
My worst anxiety is also during the school holidays. I have a lot of kids and absolutely no support. I have no family where I live and no friends at all so time alone with the kids is exhausting. There are breaks when my husband finishes work but that’s it. Grease is surrounded by support/enablers. She is completely self absorbed.

• Heart

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
She really makes a mockery of anxiety I don’t suffer but someone close to me does and it’s awful
There is nothing wrong with this one when it comes to escaping her kids
She should be ashamed of herself 😡

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
"I threw together a SHEPARDS pie for my Mam and the kids to thank her for taking them for a sleepover tonight". No, you useless piece of shit. You made her a SHEPARDS pie so she can feed your god damn kids after you dump them again.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
If I had to make a choice it would be the Irish dancing number as you see less if her flesh. She actually looks like a marshmallow stuffed into them dresses what the fuck does she be doin at her 5am gym classes there isn’t a blind bit of a difference in her tone.

She has the kids dressed awful! Sienna is wearing something for someone much older. Please let them just be kids.. actually both look so pale too. I don’t know they just west the most uncomfortable crappy looking clothes.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Same bust line as her bridesmaid dresses. Hair looks like it’s been burnt by hair straighteners at ends and she’s about to tackle cleaning the toilets.

Tits out is so normal for her. I’ve honestly seen her tits more than my own (I see mine daily!).
---
What was the length of the run? Someone said 1200m?
All the 5am starts, banging on about never feeling as strong and shes giving herself an Olympic medal for running 1.2 km 😂 :rolleyes:

Make this make sense please
This is why I thought the run yesterday was a mile or two. She made such a song and dance the last time too. But no it’s a few laps around the building and she has to walk some of it. Bet it was for most of it and delayed her partner. Acting like she ran a marathon. Clown of a woman. 🤡
---
So I think that dress is another cheap club london freebie- looks like she was trying it on one of her reels in September, debating wearing it for the stellar awards.
Horrible cheap dress that doesn’t fit. Again. My confidence would be slashed if I had to go around wearing terrible stuff like this.
C81E031A-DB4B-4D77-8F04-A05AF02CA401.jpeg

“Oi jush love de long slee-uvs, collects up all de germs and bacteria” 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Gerry o

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong I love pennys like the next person but….. all those clothes are shite looking she had zero taste what about the bargains for 2.80 teeeeeee😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21