Faces by Grace #104 Everythin' I do, I do for them That's why I'm out the gap at 5am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she be smart enough now to actually arrange Santa for the kids or will they be left sitting there with nothing. We booked it in January- sure you did Hun.
As for YouTube - I have so much to say I can't say in 90 secs. You can't string a sentence together.YouTube would be painful, like again asking and wondering will I do my job or maybe I won't bother, hmmm dilemma 🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My thoughts exactly. Nobody gives a bollox, Grace.
She’ll bring her mother for babysitting while she sits around eating and drinking her sister in law out of house and home.
I get it's exciting for her and the kids. But why is she going on about keeping a secret from followers and afraid she'll let it slip ?? Does she honestly think anyone gives that much of a tit ??! ( apart from Mitchthemommy obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Feel like she’s pushing the whole Canada trip cause Doms on a dream honeymoon 😎
This. And I bet it wasn’t her first choice plan. Not self indulgent enough.

She definitely alluded that Kips was saving up Al for this summer/September. I think there was a U turn… possibly around the Monark meltdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Lovely for their kids going to Canada for Christmas and having a proper holiday.🩷 Won’t be costing Grace or Kips much anyway. They’ll pay for the flights and will more than likely be staying with his sister, so they’ll be delighted saving €€€€ and having a live in babysitter. 🙄🙄Anyone know what part of Canada?

Reactions: 14
This. And I bet it wasn’t the first choice plan.

She definitely alluded that Kips was saving up Al for this summer/September. I think there was a U turn… possibly around the Monark meltdown.
She def had something planned and it didn't happen ...she is pushing the kid content big time ...she must've been given a talking too ...sure she is bringing no money in for the company..I've no time for any of them but look at matchstick page ...they all have brands and things going on ...this one has womens best and face creams and cinema tickets ....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why on earth would you tell the entire online world that your house is empty at Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Wonder who be minding the animals
---
She must of been hounding the mam to go since it took her ages to convince her!! Mags wasn’t impressed with her going

Reactions: 17
Just thinking actually the way she said....

The only one who hasn't been to visit is ME !!!!!! Oh and the kids obviously.....

Just sums her up !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lovely for their kids going to Canada for Christmas and having a proper holiday.🩷 Won’t be costing Grace or Kips much anyway. They’ll pay for the flights and will more than likely be staying with his sister, so they’ll be delighted saving €€€€ and having a live in babysitter. 🙄🙄Anyone know what part of Canada?
Kips has Hemlock Valley on his Instagram which would mean she's likely in Vancouver. I've been to Vancouver in Winter and it's bloody cold but beautiful! I paid about €800 for my flight via London. So she's paying at least that to fly at Xmas. Would Kips Sister really be living somewhere big enough to put up 6 people?? Canada ain't cheap she's in for a shock!

Reactions: 10
If she’s staying with the sister she’ll monopolize everything, sit on hole to be fed. She’s a lazy lumpeen.

Reactions: 18
Wonder who be minding the animals
---
She must of been hounding the mam to go since it took her ages to convince her!! Mags wasn’t impressed with her going
Do you think it’s to keep up appearances in front of Crisp packet’s family? “Look at me OI’m a fab mudder” meanwhile her 70 year old mother in the background doing the minding and organising.

Can understand Mags being annoyed her mother is being taken away at Xmas to basically babysit. Her other grandkids will be upset their Nan will be missing.

I say she threatened a meltdown to make Ann agree. Doubt they’re paying for her either.

Reactions: 23
Can't understand why Ann is being forced/ coerced in to going. It's Kips' sister & her in laws ( fair enough Ann & Kips mam get on, but still)

Ann is in her 70s,..my mam similar age & last thing she'd want is a long flight around Christmas!

The fact Grace said she had to persuade her ( pressure her) isn't good.

You can bet if Mags wife had a sibling living abroad, Grace would have proper meltdown if her mam / chief babysitter was taken away from her over Christmas!!

Who will mind Sasha , kara & the other cah?

Surprised she's not sipping a pumpkin spiced latte in the starbucks at the airport already! ☕☕

Airports at Christmas with children...nightmare!!

Reactions: 30
I think it’s so funny that she doesn’t give a tit about Sasha anymore. She can die alone at Christmas it seems after Grease wailing for 24 hours online about her “favourite cah” , more utter attention seeking bs.

De Cah didn’t die to get her attention so it’s dead to her now!

Cue the wailing on her stories she’ll miss the animals - her real babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Vancouver? That's a long flight, about 9 and half hours from London . I don't envy them doing that with two children. It's beautiful there alright but will be pretty chilly in December. Maybe they will take them up the mountains to the ski slopes if there's snow. If I was going with children I'd go in summer though.

Reactions: 7
Will she be smart enough now to actually arrange Santa for the kids or will they be left sitting there with nothing. We booked it in January- sure you did Hun.
As for YouTube - I have so much to say I can't say in 90 secs. You can't string a sentence together.YouTube would be painful, like again asking and wondering will I do my job or maybe I won't bother, hmmm dilemma 🤦🤦
Just like the real world of work. #not really...

Reactions: 2
Did she have a bet with someone to see how many times she could say ‘Canada’?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.