Faces by Grace #105 Cup for me waher, cup for me flah whih, kids need pickin up? Couldn't give a shyh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ggeeeeeeee for the winning thread title. I had to butcher it to fit. Full title is:

Stanley cup for me waher, nespresso cup for me flah whih, me kids need picking up? I couldn't give a shyh

Your girl is currently asking for people to vote on what outfit she should wear to the Stellar awards. They're all terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jesus H Christ. My poor retinas having to take in the sight of her in those absolutely woeful outfits. She has no sense of style at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Again, has club L had an attempted re-brand? That’s where we used to get our skimpy going out dresses for college/late teens when we were still skinny af looking pre pubescent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't she join up with a stylist like? Or personal shopper with some store and advertise for them. Like surely with her following this is the stuff you'd expect. But instead we're subjected to plastic looking, too small outfits. Some of the stuff she wears is like what the teens are wearing, cheap, flesh bearing, don't go near a naked flame dresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Had a quick look at the outfits. Mother o' god...

Good underwear is a must, especially a decent properly fitting bra! Not that anything could improve those get-ups really.

Reactions: 10
I just can’t get over the state of all of them. And although the first number 4 (navy one) is the best of a very bad bunch, it would be atrocious without the cape hiding lumps and bumps on one side. Can’t wait to see the state she turns up in.

A friend of my niece was bridesmaid at a wedding last weekend and the bride wore the same dress as Grace but my God the difference!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When she said the red one would be better if it was tighter…. Was she joking?! Tell me she was joking. Or are my eyes broken?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't she join up with a stylist like? Or personal shopper with some store and advertise for them. Like surely with her following this is the stuff you'd expect. But instead we're subjected to plastic looking, too small outfits. Some of the stuff she wears is like what the teens are wearing, cheap, flesh bearing, don't go near a naked flame dresses.
I can imagine, unless it came with endless freebies, she’d tell a stylist to get lost. She thinks she’s stylish, her ego won’t allow it.
---
When she said the red one would be better if it was tighter…. Was she joking?! Tell me she was joking. Or are my eyes broken?
I can’t get over that either. She really must have body dysmorphia. The fits are bet on.

Congratulations to @Ggeeeeeeee for the winning thread title. I had to butcher it to fit. Full title is:

Stanley cup for me waher, nespresso cup for me flah whih, me kids need picking up? I couldn't give a shyh

Your girl is currently asking for people to vote on what outfit she should wear to the Stellar awards. They're all terrible.
Ah thanks hun xoxo
I'm UBSESSED and so excihed! EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 🫶🫶🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You’d be wondering does she know already she’s very smug and OTT about it. Or else she just has zero other content ideas. . .
Yeah it’s all a bit odd isn’t it - steller had her on their cover recently after all I guess

Reactions: 6
The daddy long legs!!! 😂 Kips is at football me arse. He’s warming a stool watching the match. As for de diddies. I am never braless. The shower and the pool are the only times I have no bra on. I could not imagine going around with the ladies swinging in the wind.
---
Yeah it’s all a bit odd isn’t it - steller had her on their cover recently after all I guess
Stellar are also struggling for content. They can’t be making much money from the print magazine.

Reactions: 14
They all just look so cheap?? It’s an award ceremony would you not want to look at least a little bit elegant

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.