Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait now, she drove from Cork to Wexford THROUGH Kilsheelan????? Why??? Talk about makeing a dogs bollox of the trip šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ Tell me you want to stay away from your kids longer without tellingm mešŸ˜”

Reactions: 30
Good on you. Based on someone elseā€™s post earlier about a reply they didnā€™t seem great. Some of these businesses need a bit of a wake up call if they are biting off the hand that feeds them. A few years ago a neighbour of mine got so annoyed about something she seen on SM. We have a tiny little restaurant near where we live, fab food etc. and always very well supported by the local community. My neighbour seen two local SM huns post about getting take out from this restaurant. At the time, well pre-COVID the restaurant didnā€™t offer that service.

So up goes my neighbour one night and she asks for take out and was told they didnā€™t do it. So went through the owner for a shortcut explaining how for years the custom was all via our local village and literally 90% of the trade was all local. So she told him to offer the service to everyone or she would stop the trade. He said take out wasnā€™t what he wantedā€¦

And those huns in question only ever tagged once and ever went back. They were there for the freebieā€¦

And everytime I eat there I still think that this little restaurant survived through Covid and is doing great now cause local people supported it and not those that got freebies. And during Covid they did take out and it stopped the owner from losing his business.

moral of the story (sorry for rant) is that some of these businesses need to wake up to where the money and loyalty comes from cause all these insta huns want is a free & exposure and then they rinse and repeat.
ā€˜Everytime I eat thereā€™ā€¦. Youā€™ve ignored that business bad decision! Vote with your feet ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 18
ā€˜Everytime I eat thereā€™ā€¦. Youā€™ve ignored that business bad decision! Vote with your feet ffs
The owner admitted he was wrong and didnā€™t do it againā€¦ was tempted with some insta huns offer but was shown the error of their ways. And, never did it again.. Iā€™m not going to punish a small local business out of spite. I shared this story to use an example of maybe a business not repeating a bad example to turn away paying normal customers..
---
Good on you. Based on someone elseā€™s post earlier about a reply they didnā€™t seem great. Some of these businesses need a bit of a wake up call if they are biting off the hand that feeds them. A few years ago a neighbour of mine got so annoyed about something she seen on SM. We have a tiny little restaurant near where we live, fab food etc. and always very well supported by the local community. My neighbour seen two local SM huns post about getting take out from this restaurant. At the time, well pre-COVID the restaurant didnā€™t offer that service.

So up goes my neighbour one night and she asks for take out and was told they didnā€™t do it. So went through the owner for a shortcut explaining how for years the custom was all via our local village and literally 90% of the trade was all local. So she told him to offer the service to everyone or she would stop the trade. He said take out wasnā€™t what he wantedā€¦

And those huns in question only ever tagged once and ever went back. They were there for the freebieā€¦

And everytime I eat there I still think that this little restaurant survived through Covid and is doing great now cause local people supported it and not those that got freebies. And during Covid they did take out and it stopped the owner from losing his business.

moral of the story (sorry for rant) is that some of these businesses need to wake up to where the money and loyalty comes from cause all these insta huns want is a free & exposure and then they rinse and repeat.
Adding something incase I missed anything for anyone that wants to jump on me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ My advice would be to save your vents for Greasy & not me, but anywayā€¦

For anyone giving out that I still support this businessā€¦ the owner explained to my neighbour that he was taken in by the offers of the local insta huns but didnā€™t really get it (man in his 60ā€™s not really in the SM space). And in fairness to him he was true to his word, no more SM dealsā€¦. No more special treatment. So thatā€™s why I still support the business!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Have to laugh at her on Saturday saying they were going on a staycation - they were in Cork barely 24hrs. Surely even the most deluded sheep can now see what a waste of space this one is- you canā€™t defend the indefensible.

Reactions: 15
Feck all comments on that grid post about the activity place and half of them not showing. Thatā€™s desperate from someone with her follower numbers and not a good marketing investment for the resort.

If it was me and people were constantly accusing me of something (in this case lazy parenting and selfish behaviour) and the criticism was so relentless, there would probably come a point when I would reflect and think maybe there is something to it.

Im astonished Grace just continues to behave the way she does and is somehow able to rationalise that everyone else is the problem

Reactions: 29
Be interesting to see if she just stays in the caravan all week with the kids and the dog expecting Ann to wait on her hand and foot. Iā€™ve no doubt thatā€™s her plan. Sheā€™s a lazy, disgusting slob
---
And as for that adventure centre in mallow and their reply to a question on sm, their gm needs to be made aware of this. We should all get in touch re. her ā€œadā€ and lack of children in it

Reactions: 12
I can never get over how businesses go on the defensive with people, it's utterly tit business practice
I wonder does she pre prep them for this, ā€œthereā€™s a few people out to get me and no matter what I do theyā€™ll contact youā€¦ they are obsessed with me and nothing I can do thatā€™s good enough, Iā€™ve tried really hard and kips is proud of me, Iā€™m a WIMS ambassador & do the best I can but if you could support my MH by going bulldog on the people when they contact you that would be so helpful. Otherwise Iā€™ll not post about youā€

Reactions: 17
They are beyond despicable as parents but I wouldn't wish anything bad on the children.
They didn't ask to have such a horrible upbringing, poor kids. šŸ˜•
Exactly this..... I would hope Sienna gets a bit more guidance from school/friends etc and breaks the cycle and drops them both like a hot snot and makes something of herself..

Reactions: 13
Sitting on her hole in the mobile absolutely raging Iā€™d say she canā€™t run out the door as usual . Poor Ann 70 years of age minding 2 kids and a large dog . More fool her .

Reactions: 21
---
And as for that adventure centre in mallow and their reply to a question on sm, their gm needs to be made aware of this. We should all get in touch re. her ā€œadā€ and lack of children in it
What was their reply? I can't see anything on recent posts.

Reactions: 3
That PR invite should have been offered to Jen and Carter šŸ’Æ
It's embarrassing to think of Wayne and Waynetta thundering around that place in wetsuits absolutely gleeful at a 24 hour freebie escape away.

Reactions: 45
I wonder does she pre prep them for this, ā€œthereā€™s a few people out to get me and no matter what I do theyā€™ll contact youā€¦ they are obsessed with me and nothing I can do thatā€™s good enough, Iā€™ve tried really hard and kips is proud of me, Iā€™m a WIMS ambassador & do the best I can but if you could support my MH by going bulldog on the people when they contact you that would be so helpful. Otherwise Iā€™ll not post about youā€
I'd well believe some form of this happens. She cites trolls and says they will be contacting you, which is why I would suggest to anyone who contacts businesses PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont go off on rants about her kids being neglected or photoshopping etc. Stick to the work, stick to how poor a job she does, gives no information on the venue/product and how it has actually convinced you not to use them. Brands dont watch influencers 24/7 and you honestly will just sound crazy.
Same goes for leaving comments on instagram pages, please stop with the "she hates her kids" etc, it just makes you look like a troll and feeds exactly into what she wants. Keep that for here and keep the commening 100% business focused and constructive.
---
Did Kips stay or did he just drop grace and leg it back to city west?
Has he taken ANY annual leave to spend with his kids this summer? (apart from the free Portugal stay in off season)
TikTok would have decent AL so whats he saving it for if not to spend with his wife and kids

• Heart
Reactions: 44
That PR invite should have been offered to Jen and Carter šŸ’Æ
It's embarrassing to think of Wayne and Waynetta thundering around that place in wetsuits absolutely gleeful at a 24 hour freebie escape away.
Thundering around in wetsuits - exactly! Pair of slobs, delighted to be away from their kids yet again. And a freebie.

Onslow and Daisy spring to mind - although I like Onslow and Daisy šŸ˜

767836D1-6DC0-4535-8EAA-944AB2C96327.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.