Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As sure as night follows day, she will never darken the door of thar adventure centre again. She got her free stay, job done.
No matter how many times she goes to a place for free & proclaims she's "obssessed" / "it's insane" etc , she never, ever returns to actually to stay as a paying customer

The response another poster got from Ballyhassey is atrocious. you could easily be a potential paying customer. Grace was not / will not be a paying customer.

Why any company would associate themselves with her given her track record is beyond me. Yes , I know they only look at number, but really that is not good enough. Their brand is now tainted by association with her.

I cannot believe they bothered going the whole way from Dublin to Mallow to sleep in bunk beds & splash about in a lake! I mean in all seriousness she must literally be saying yes to any freebie going!

She has all the time in the world & has zero to show for it.

They must have been the talk of place ...two grown ass adults at a glorified school tour !
---
Lads Grease 'wakeboarding' I can't f*ckin Cope!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Quakeboarding more like! What's next, the Summer Olympics!! Representing Ireland, Grace 'the mermaid' mongey!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She learned nothing from the Monart debacle and all the precious occasions she was called out about leaving the kids….. what is wrong with her

Reactions: 25
No matter what she says, it is glaringly obvious that she actively chooses to spend as little time as possible with her children.

Reactions: 45
No matter what she says, it is glaringly obvious that she actively chooses to spend as little time as possible with her children.
Yip ...actions speak louder than words.
It will.all come home to roost when the kids get older & they don't seek help / guidance / comfort from their parents, as their parents are never around

Reactions: 22
If she was a lone parent leaving her kids, dressing them like she does, sending out her crusty knickers to be washed, house full of animal hair the only two kids she has squashed into a room just so she can go have a room which she locks herself in at times away from them. Drops them at the flick of a freebie. Doesn't give a dogs bolliox about them, doesn't spend anytime with them, someone else rearing them since birth she'd be labelled a no good mother, a scum bag,out for the good time, think's of no one only herself,she'd be branded a woman. But because this fucker is on social media it's made look like oh She's busy,she's working,she's looking after her body in the gym sure isn't she great getting up at 5am, and home to the kid's, Ah look their in Wexford again, god it's great that faces by grece put her kids in the local camp's. She's so good isn't she for getting involved in the community. Great she's in Wexford in a mobile home because big influencers like her well they go abroad. When they reality is that lone parent is sitting up tonight in her pjs debating if she'll get that cup of tea because there's only enough milk for the kids breakfast, she's sitting in the dark with a pain in her guts from being a bit hungry because her kids eat more than she thought. She's thinking about that it's nearly back to school and she's not do anything with the kids no night away, no free fun day. Hoping the uniform from last year will still see her through till Christmas, she's not worrying about having to make time to pop into m&s to pick out all they need for free like this one. But uz know what she's doing what any decent mother would do she's putting her kids before herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It will.all come home to roost when the kids get older & they don't seek help / guidance / comfort from their parents, as their parents are never around
I just hope that other adults are there for them, their grandparent(s), their aunt(s), or uncle(s).
Someone they can turn to when they need to.

Reactions: 11
It will always be the haters fault in her eyes….
Exactly. This waste of oxygen has 103 threads dedicated to her horrendously selfish behaviour, but it’s us who are the ‘problem’
When she’s older and expecting to be doted on (I mean look at her now, selfish witch who thinks the world revolves around her) I can’t wait how when her children are old enough, they’ll want absolutely nothing to do with her. Bulldog Mags should put her drink down for a second and give Grease a proper bollicking, Anne wont be around forever and this pig comes running for everything. She makes everything about her 24/7 (‘special’ content - Father’s Day, Sasha shite) so we’re in for years of woe is me, the trolzz are de pihs, etc etc.
Grease, you’re the problem. You’re a truly horrible person. It’s most definitely you. 103 threads? GTFO.
---

Karma would do her a proper solid if she's made a granny in the next ten years.
Hope so! Poor Sienna has a standard accent now, sadly within a few years she’ll be speaking like the walruses and gimme dah-in’ all over the place. She won’t know any better, not for a long while yet. Sadness.

Reactions: 10
I hope to god those kids duck them pair in the worst rated nursing home they can find. Or better yet leave them to rot in their own filth in that Kip of house in shitywest

Reactions: 13
I mentioned the school tours business when I contacted Ballyass. Can’t wait for reply!!! Watch this space!!

I mentioned the school tours business when I contacted Ballyass. Can’t wait for reply!!! Watch this space!!
You’ll probably be treated to the dinosaur emoji and told to be kind like the response amber springs gave someone on here last time she did this.

Just wondering what happens with their cat everytime they go away somewhere? I know the dog usually goes with the kids but the cat doesn't

Reactions: 7
I can never get over how businesses go on the defensive with people, it's utterly tit business practice

Reactions: 17
I texted a cleaning company asking for a cleaning service as I seen them nearby at a “influencer s house” not grace !! So I’m paying them and asked could I book etc and the area I told them I was in , got a smart reply saying wudnt be worth their while so I said grand il text u again when I’m an influencer and u might book me in then! their reply was “don’t be jealous “ 🤣🤣 , I unfollowed and tell everyone not to bother with them , bleeping wankers !!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Good on you. Based on someone else’s post earlier about a reply they didn’t seem great. Some of these businesses need a bit of a wake up call if they are biting off the hand that feeds them. A few years ago a neighbour of mine got so annoyed about something she seen on SM. We have a tiny little restaurant near where we live, fab food etc. and always very well supported by the local community. My neighbour seen two local SM huns post about getting take out from this restaurant. At the time, well pre-COVID the restaurant didn’t offer that service.

So up goes my neighbour one night and she asks for take out and was told they didn’t do it. So went through the owner for a shortcut explaining how for years the custom was all via our local village and literally 90% of the trade was all local. So she told him to offer the service to everyone or she would stop the trade. He said take out wasn’t what he wanted…

And those huns in question only ever tagged once and ever went back. They were there for the freebie…

And everytime I eat there I still think that this little restaurant survived through Covid and is doing great now cause local people supported it and not those that got freebies. And during Covid they did take out and it stopped the owner from losing his business.

moral of the story (sorry for rant) is that some of these businesses need to wake up to where the money and loyalty comes from cause all these insta huns want is a free & exposure and then they rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.