Faces by Grace #101 I'm a Greasy girl in a Greasy World My parenting is drastic But I think I'm fantastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely useless. Beyond thick. She’d be best off screenshotting the campaign briefs and posting them on her grid so people can understand what she’s trying to flog. You could tell she hasn’t a rashers. Losing brain cells by the minute.

Reactions: 19
Wtf was thah.
The sunburnt chest, the droopier by the day t!ts. Eahin cheezee in her pigstye of a bedroom, rambling on about her friends, give it up Grace.

She filmed that yesterday before the free cinema trip. She had that dress on under the blouse. How is she getting away with robbing a loving????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually watched the cheese thing now. Ugh. Definitely not tempted to buy it anyway.
Opens tub, sticks her nose in, jabs in the cracker 🤢.
I presume she ate the lot which is just as well. 🤢
(She probably drinks directly from the milk carton as well.)

'Munch munch mutter mutter'. 🤢 What are these companies thinking!

Reactions: 14
Emergency mri incoming for the burnt fingers and having to take to the bed for the week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the epic meltdown that ensued when baby Grace burnt her lickle wickle fingers. The kids will have to be farmed off for at least 1 month in order to aid her recovery. Praying for Grace at this difficult time. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After she spent some time with her friend Philly cheese in the bedeoom she will be popping over to the beach to meet her other friend battered sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stick it in the tub of cheeeeeeze to cool it down, oh wait, she ate it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she putting plasters on a burn? Jesus, I haven't used a plaster since the age of 10! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the plasters, ah would you stop it 🙈🥴
Also how do you only burn the tips of your fingers and only 3? If you're picking it up you'd burn the palm of your hand, how does she pick things up like that 😂

And yes the plasters are ridiculous but I'm sure it wont stop her heading out wherever she's going.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.