Faces by Grace #101 I'm a Greasy girl in a Greasy World My parenting is drastic But I think I'm fantastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Aoife Grace Moore on Instagram, not sure how to post a link. She's a "journalist" making a documentary called Trolled 🙄 and she's just put up a reel reading comments from here....how many comments are about Grace! And the ones she chose are so weird too!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Check out Aoife Grace Moore on Instagram, not sure how to post a link. She's a "journalist" making a documentary called Trolled 🙄 and she's just put up a reel reading comments from here....how many comments are about Grace! And the ones she chose are so weird too!
She didn’t pick the ones where people were genuinely concerned at the wellbeing of the poor children. Of course she went for the ones that commented on her appearance and weight. Pretty sure they were all about grace (edit just rewatched - the vast majority have to be about grace but not all)

Reactions: 19
I actually saw my own comment quoted there 😂😂😂So now they’re coming after tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand this narrative! Unless you post a guard on every coffee station or water cooler at every office you’ll never stop office gossip! That’s what tattle is, it just went viral during Covid as we worked from home 🤷‍♀️
Plenty of times in real life women have said ‘did you see the state of your one who got married’ or SoSues flock of seagulls days & Fakeupmary & bloggers unveiled !

Reactions: 24
Oh is it annual Influencers Assemble time? Still waiting on those talks they were going to do in schools the first time.... wet wipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this dope for real?

F5BD9F8F-B779-4E16-A529-2F254E51D77A.jpeg

What is said on tattle is not trolling. It’s a discussion on facts.

How is she going to work out why people “troll” as she wrongly calls it? Has anyone been approached to discuss why they comment on tattle? She’d get some insight if she did. But no she probably interviewed Grease who reveals it’s jealous people who want to be your girl (lol) and not people leaving real criticism on this untouchable, lawless area of the internet.

put my comment up on your thick reel Aoife. Get your head out of your agenda ridden, one sided arse. No research done taking influencers narrative again. Aoife is just Another one desperate for a free cinema ticket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
All one sided of course - why doesn’t anyone do a deep dive into the” influencers “ and the false narrative they put across and the lies they tell and how they use their children to make money .

Reactions: 28
Is this dope for real?

View attachment 2335765

How is she going to work out why people “troll” as she wrongly calls it? Has anyone been approached to discuss why they comment on tattle? She’d get some insight if she did. But no she probably interviewed Grease who reveals it’s jealous people who want to be your girl (lol) and not people leaving real criticism on this untouchable, lawless area of the internet.

put my comment up on your thick reel Aoife. Get your head out of your agenda ridden, one sided arse. No research done taking influencers narrative again. Aoife is just Another one desperate for a free cinema ticket.
Incidentally she has her own thread on here! Not biased reporting at all then hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Poor influencers being forced to read here while being tit at their jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aoife grace Moore should probably pay more attention to comments relating to "influencers " exploiting and or neglecting their children on a daily basis. That's a story, one that should be looked into.
I think shes being extremely clever by pushing a trolls podcast this month before the launch of her book.. she will generate great buzz around herself. She will do PR on this and then be guaranteed a slot for when her sinn féin book comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if AGM will address how many influencers show absolutely no regard for the privacy and dignity for their children in the name of content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The be kind brigade out. I want to know when there's going to be any sort of media that examines the lies told by influencers or the use of filters/Photoshopping which negatively impacts everyone who consumes their media, I want an investigation into the freebies that they all happen to score. I want an investigation into whether they're all tax complaint. Is everything said on Tattle correct ? Nope. But no one HAS to read it. You've to type in tattle to find it.
On Instagram or TikTok you've no choice but have influencers rammed down your neck.

Reactions: 16
Is this dope for real?

View attachment 2335765

And Aoife if you’re reading here - post as many of my trolling (as you call it) comments on your “investigative journalism” expo as you want. I am not a troll and these are comments and opinions I’ve taken from observing freebie grabbing huns like Grace over years gone by. If she was living next door to me I’d be probably saying to other neighbours what the hell is going on there? If you publicly bleep your life and your kids for money and free things and neglect them in the process then expect people to have opinions.
And also, go duck yourself too!
Kind regards,
Mammy. 😬😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Most of the comments on her reel and the pinned post i screenshot above are from influencers and wannabes. Lol of course!
---
And Aoife if you’re reading here - post as many of my trolling (as you call it) comments on your “investigative journalism” expo as you want. I am not a troll and these are comments and opinions I’ve taken from observing freebie grabbing huns like Grace over years gone by. If she was living next door to me I’d be probably saying to other neighbours what the hell is going on there? If you publicly bleep your life and your kids for money and free things and neglect them in the process then expect people to have opinions.
And also, go duck yourself too!
Kind regards,
Mammy. 😬😬
Same, if Grease behaved the way she does online in front of me (especially being nasty to her kids) I’d have no problem saying it to her.

Aoife reads those comments as though they’re made up out of people’s arse.

Reactions: 9
Aoife Grace Moore should comment on how she allegedly slept with Richard Chambers when he was seeing Louise O Neill

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.