Faces by Grace #102 Eating a sandwich down on the beach, Off to Wexford to behave like a leech.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @StopSayingObsessed, your thread title suggestion had the most votes.

Your non transferable prize is some of Greasy's left over face crea-um (don't ask her which brand, sure she's OBSESSED with them all) from her nightoime regime. She was going to rub the excess on her own neck but congrats she's going to slather it all over your face hun. #gifted

Very short recap:

Your girl has been working hard showing the Greasette's what a family woman she is. There's nothing more 'cuh' (cute) that watching a woman play with her kids through gritted teeth and videoing every movement her dog makes. On a positive note, we only had to endure one incident of the cat licking the dogs bollocks this week. 🎥

She's also hell bent on showing us Krispy is actually alive and sometimes even frequents his own home.

Grease is still getting up for her 5am gym sessions. We're not sure why she's bothering...

Your girl is back in the influencing game. Well sort of... She recorded an off the wall 'BE FRIENDS WIH PHILLY' ad which involved her sitting alone in her room stuffing her face with cheese and crackers. We tried to make out what she was saying as cracker crumbs flew at the camera but it was near impossible. In a HILARIOUS moment, your girl's camera fell over, she is bloody GAS... or is she just a thick lazy bleep who didn't bother to re-record her mistake? 🥴

She also blagged a last minute plus one invite from Dim to a face crea-um promotional event (we think), your girl's name was in lights (well, a blue biro) next to everyone else's printed name card. Awkward. This didn't stop Grease grabbing all the freebies and interrupting Dim who seemed to be making a genuine attempt to record content and you know, do her job.

Last but not least, her ANXIEHE is back (funny how this always happens when she has no trips or escape plans lined up). Grease posted a pity me post off the back of the drama and backlash for leaving her kids. Who the duck laughs and giggles through an anxiety flare? Your girl.

To summarise:
Ah heeyor, gimme dah 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This photo from the last thread is going to haunt me in my sleep:
terror.jpeg
😨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Ahhh heyorr, I am honoured and obsessed (🤢 I am making a vomit inducing exception and using this word, only once) to have the support in titling #102. Cheers @jazzbot , but it's a hard pass on having sausage fingers touching my face, yuck!🌭🚫
I'm actually chuffed the title aligns with another upcoming trip to Wexford.. Let's see if the leech-like behaviour continues 👀 am sure this weekend will involve manifesting up a beach house while battering a sausage in the sand dunes 🥰That jumpsuit is working hard tonight.
#102, let's go... Ahhhh heyorr ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally I wouldn't go out with all my lumps and bumps and labia on display. I'd wear shapewear or something that actually fits me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Personally I wouldn't go out with all my lumps and bumps and labia on display. I'd wear shapewear or something that actually fits me.
She better not try and sell it next week as never worn, brand new.
That jumpsuit is drowning in her uterus right now.
#justiceforredthings #justiceforjumpsuit #justiceforredpepper

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Proof o Connell marketing did that semi polished reel recently as speculated:

359E4D4F-77F0-4180-823B-CB081B39EDA0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So is this crowd being paid by maxi to video this idiot? Or has she paid them to get a stay in the hotel? What is this madness 😂
Imagine being that lazy of an influencer that you pay someone else to do your influencing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else think it look like she’d edited herself in that latest reel with the jumpsuit? I thought it look at times blurry round the hip area

Reactions: 10
I’ve only been dipping in and out over the past couple of weeks as I’ve been busy, you know… working! But my god, this yoke is insufferable. She makes my blood boil how she treats people and how she totally neglects her children. Her taste in clothes is getting worse. Maybe not worse, as it’s the same outfits rehashed day-in-day-out, but they somehow look worse on her. She needs a serious, steel toed boot, kick up the hole.

Reactions: 19
Remember when she said she was going to be working in an advisory capacity or something to other newer influencers? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.