Face by Grace #16 Smokey eyes and a hairy lip, I need some me time and an afternoon kip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her dress! I hate myself for admitting that 🤬 anyone know where it’s from?

Reactions: 4
Where are the kids tonight? Because I’d sure as hell would love to be sitting down to a dinner and wine at 7pm with my partner. Anne or mags must be on duty

Reactions: 17
Where are the kids tonight? Because I’d sure as hell would love to be sitting down to a dinner and wine at 7pm with my partner. Anne or mags must be on duty
Was thinking this too 🙄🙄 our date night dinners usually don't even get started until after 8pm 😂 even at that one kid manages to come down and have some "fancy dinner" too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s had too much red wine and the eyes were burry when she posted this pic. I’m no expert but my god all you have to do is zoom into the pic to see it’s been photoshopped to death. The foot!!! And the whole outline of her body. Why post it at all.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I do like her dress! I hate myself for admitting that 🤬 anyone know where it’s from?
It’s the same one she wore for her birthday I think , should be on her grid . From memory it was also heavily photo shopped

Reactions: 6
Not being bad but how can we honestly tell what the dress is really like when she’s edited her figure in it. If I had a bin bag on I could edit it to make it look fab so I wouldn’t trust to buy anything Grace wears...

Reactions: 13
I don't think it's the same dress, the other one had embroidery anglaise and was a heavier material. She looks great but only she knows what it really looks like on. I don't know how people can post such edited photos. She's clearly not happy with herself.

Reactions: 6
T Fleming has been tagging same 2 accounts so it’s obviously a paid gig

Pucafestival and discover Ireland

Reactions: 3
She should start captioning her pictures with a disclaimer that no door frames were injured during the photoshopping process. I guess she thought that she was safe to Photoshop to her hearts content because she was standing against a white background. Some legs transformation from last week
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not being bad but how can we honestly tell what the dress is really like when she’s edited her figure in it. If I had a bin bag on I could edit it to make it look fab so I wouldn’t trust to buy anything Grace wears...
I know LOL But I love dresses that have long sleeves and buttons down the front 😌 it’s as clear as the day is long that it’s edited to death 😬

Yaaaaas book club lady! You go girl!
Tell all babes 👀

Reactions: 2
Honest to God didn’t we all learn about the origins of Halloween in 3rd class??!! 😂

She has actually made me want to delete the app today she’s such a twit!! All the free shite just hoarded in her office, just duck off Grace you need a hard days work to see things for what they are

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.