Face by Grace #16 Smokey eyes and a hairy lip, I need some me time and an afternoon kip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t understand how ppl still don’t believe she’s editing photos when you see the comparison of the 2 pics, it’s nuts! if she just embraced her figure, dressed for her shape she’d get so much engagement because a lot of mothers followed her since she had sienna whose bodies have all changed.. isn’t it gas, Grace I’m sure as all parents do teach their child to know the difference between right and wrong, teach them to stand up for what they believe in and if they see something wrong but yet as adults if we call out something online that’s wrong we’re ‘trolls’...

Reactions: 30
Can't believe how many threads on Grace have been filled up. She seems to have more threads than even the biggest bloggers from the UK! 🙈 Just shows how she rubs people up the wrong way massively!

Reactions: 24
Absolutely photoshopped. The thigh gap and also the panels on the door. They don't line up atall.
We all show our best angles when getting photos but own your looks and your size.
Dress for your size also.
Zoom in on her foot 😂😂😂😂 once you see it you cannot unsee it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s honestly nothing behind those eyes anymore. I would say the lights are on but no ones home but the lights aren’t even on. It’s quite jarring. She must be heavily medicated
Definitely a vacant look behind the eyes in the latest video...... a bit sad really.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely photoshopped. The thigh gap and also the panels on the door. They don't line up atall.
We all show our best angles when getting photos but own your looks and your size.
So she's 99kg that's fifteen and a half stone and we're meant to believe that's what she looks like, who does she think she's fooling?

Reactions: 8
Definitely photo shopped! Just showed my brother who's a photographer and he said definitely & whoever did it is crap 🤣🤣🤣
Said he could have done it and no one would have known

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ she actually looks great in that pic!! But it doesn’t match the pics of her out and about in the park so I imagine it’s edited and filtered to death!!

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to put those 2 side by side pics out there. Expose her for the fraud she is. I'm fairly brutal at spotting photoshop normally but a blind budgie could see this one!

Reactions: 13
Definitely photo shopped! Just showed my brother who's a photographer and he said definitely & whoever did it is crap 🤣🤣🤣
Said he could have done it and no one would have known
Didn't even try to hide it! 🙈 The squares on the doors are so obviously not lining up - it's actually embarrassing!

But after all the talk about baring all for the tan video why try and take 6 dress sizes off yourself?!

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe all those people commenting to tell her she looks fab. Do they not see the door and do they not realise the size difference in the space of a day or two and think “Hmmm, yeah, that’s a bit odd” I’m sick of this and her getting away with it and those companies sending her stuff , sending all these freebies to a fraud who photoshops herself and lies .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Check out that foot 😂😂 mental one foot is twice as long and thinner than the other 😂😂😂
Ah stop. Its obvious. The poor girl has a bone structure issue. She's in need of a good orthopedic surgeon. And a carpenter. And a kick up the hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but that make up today is horrendous. She looks like she has a mask on! And as for the failte Ireland, how forced is that. God she’s like a robot it’s so so bad

Reactions: 16
Sorry but that make up today is horrendous. She looks like she has a mask on! And as for the failte Ireland, how forced is that. God she’s like a robot it’s so so bad
What happened with failte ireland. See this mentioned a couple of times.

Reactions: 2
What happened with failte ireland. See this mentioned a couple of times.
She has up her stories about celebrating Halloween and making it special even though it’s not like usual she was sent some sort of pack with the history of Halloween and didn’t know it originated in Ireland mentioned Failte Ireland but she tagged Discover Ireland

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She has up her stories about celebrating Halloween and making it special even though it’s not like usual she was sent some sort of pack with the history of Halloween and didn’t know it originated in Ireland she tagged them in it
Oh right I though she was be sent some sort of freebie holiday or something. You know since she doesn't have to follow lockdown rules. 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.