Face by Grace #16 Smokey eyes and a hairy lip, I need some me time and an afternoon kip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re running through threads more than she’s running trough tan brands that will work with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She should start captioning her pictures with a disclaimer that no door frames were injured during the photoshopping process. I guess she thought that she was safe to Photoshop to her hearts content because she was standing against a white background. Some legs transformation from last week

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
That square detail on her door is completely out of line and hazy in sections on the left

Reactions: 10
She should start captioning her pictures with a disclaimer that no door frames were injured during the photoshopping process. I guess she thought that she was safe to Photoshop to her hearts content because she was standing against a white background. Some legs transformation from last week
She looks like a size 10 in the new pic .. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its actually pathetic that she's supposed to be at home enjoying a romantic date night when instead she's sitting there on her phone Photoshopping herself (badly) into whatever mini version of herself that she thinks she is. Her grip on reality really should be worrying her friends and family.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
she looks lovely in that pic, but half the size size she is in reality. I don't believe for one minute it's a normal date night. There is another agenda there. I'm sure we'll see soon when she's on promoting more free stuff.

Reactions: 16
Sweet mother of Jesus that leg transformation in the pic above is truly amazing. That new tan works wonders. I’m off to drink a bottle now to loose my baby weight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The wicked witch of citywest.

That meal looked fairly poor. I’m not the worlds greatest cook but it’s fairly plain and no sauce.

If she has taken a mortgage break and they are planning their wedding next year. I’m sure the bank wouldn’t be to happy to see them planning their wedding.

It shows how bad she is with money. Like if they freebies stop they are in serious financial trouble I’d say.

I 100% don’t believe she is paying her taxes or declaring all her income.

Reactions: 30
So who thinks this is edihed?? 🤔😂
Oh sweet baby Jesus - what kind of photoshop job is that? That's the worst ever - she can't even remotely explain that away.
Grace - STOP MESSING WITH YOUR LOOKS WITH APPS

The wicked witch of citywest.

That meal looked fairly poor. I’m not the worlds greatest cook but it’s fairly plain and no sauce.

If she has taken a mortgage break and they are planning their wedding next year. I’m sure the bank wouldn’t be to happy to see them planning their wedding.

It shows how bad she is with money. Like if they freebies stop they are in serious financial trouble I’d say.

I 100% don’t believe she is paying her taxes or declaring all her income.
Looks a pretty anaemic meal alright - do they not do veg in that house?
In fairness tho, pepper sauce in side bowls?

Reactions: 6
duck sake 🙈 Jesus ! I mean , does she think people are blind ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love to hear her explain this one with the bevelled mirror attitude from before. God she's some halfwit

Reactions: 11
Oh sweet baby Jesus - what kind of photoshop job is that? That's the worst ever - she can't even remotely explain that away.

Where's the green isle free veg. Or mushrooms and onions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She has a freezer full of gifted frozen veg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah - So steak and gratin with pepper sauce. Eh ok!!
If (and it's a sizeable if) this date night is purely just a date night and she's gotten dressed up etc then that is kinda nice, to be fair.
But it's probably not

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.