Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Steel Magnolia

Grace AM: I feel really lehargic today...blame it on my menhal health. Content - check!

Mid-morning: Feel really unmo-ivated...blame it on my Dad's deah/feeling low. Content - check!

Later: Coffee. Content - check!

Lunchtime: Smelly, itchy fanny. Content - check!

Mid-afternoon: Dom's looking hot. Make that about me. Content: check!

Late afternoon: Wrecked from edi-ing the same makeup video 473 times - must be the menhal health. Content - check!

When the kids get home: Need to disappear. Menhal health...medi-hahe...rub me bowl. Content - check!

Dinner: Need to lie down. Praise Chris for stepping up to de plahe. Perfect husband. Content - check!

Evening: Kids in bed. Now for some me time. Wrecked from de day, being so many things to so many. Content - check!

Candle gaze. Content - check!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

annamum2

She should start captioning her pictures with a disclaimer that no door frames were injured during the photoshopping process. I guess she thought that she was safe to Photoshop to her hearts content because she was standing against a white background. Some legs transformation from last week

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Kilingtime

VIP Member
'I'm having a bit of a moment because I went too long without food and that triggers my anxiahee'........ Oh my frigging GOD!!!! She had a late lunch- she wasn't fecking marooned on a desert island for weeks??? 🙈 :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
I didn’t get a me day for my dad’s anniversary or birthday. He died 14 years ago. I get up, look after the kids and whatever else.
I also don’t get a me day on my mam’s anniversary which is harder as I found her dead in her bed. I still get up and go.
My kids make me smile to help me through the day.

I know it’s hard losing a loved one is hard but dwelling on it does nothing.Yes be sad but don’t spend the day thinking about.

I miss my parents so much. They never met my kids or seen me getting married or graduating. But I get on with my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Gillygilly

I've posted about this in mufs thread... Trishastransformation has just finished a challenge she set herself to raise money for Debra Ireland,, she walked 500000 steps in October,, thats 381km, she's gone from 3000e to 14500 euros in a few hours. Did an average of 14 to 16000 steps every day. And she's giving away a fitbit she was gifted tomorrow to someone from those who donate. When she got it she said ' I don't need two fitbits'.
How many kms did Grace do on the bike that time it was in the sitting room... Didn't even have to leave the house.
Trisha not only left her house every day rain, hail or shine but she's giving away a fitbit as a thank you.
Grace could really learn a lesson from her about commitment.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Cupcake queenie

I’m so sorry and heart broken to hear your story and so sorry for your loss. Sending you all the love in the world xx
Thank you so much! I lost my mam in similar circumstances she was only 51, 9 years before my son, and altho it was TERRIBLE, and i loved her very much, the day i lost my child i completely stopped greiving for my mam, it was like a light went off inside me. You see, its natural that at some stage we will loose a parent/parents, and in ways you loose part of your past with them. To loose a child (especially your only child) you are saying goodbye to your future too. At the age of 36 i felt my life was over, i lost the true love of my life, my precious 14 yr old son, our future together, all the joys to come, see him grow, be educated, fall in love, marry, be a dad, me be a granny one day.... That is true, utter, heartbreak💔 seeing the likes of Grace farm out her kids at EVERY OPPORTUNITY, and wallowing about basically nothing most of the time (having too much washing, not enough me time, feeling overwhelmed with housework) makes me so mad, she wouldnt know a real problem, real anxitey, or depression, if it bit her on the arse... She dosnt know how lucky she is to have two healthy children and a family who obviously care for her. She is an overgrown child who cannot and wont become the responsible adult she needs to be for her childrens sake. What i wouldnt do to have my baby boy back, he was so, so loved and adored, myself and my husband can never describe how hard it is living on without him, he was, and always will be our everything, as long as we live💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
All joking and tattling aside for a second.

I am genuinely heartbroken reading all of the posts about your personal losses. Wow. There are some very strong people on this page.
I really am so very sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Jessie98

VIP Member
When is it not a "me" day for you Grace????? Every day is a me day to you. I too lost my dad 17 years this month. Guess what I miss him too every day but I will be out working providing for my family. Those of us don't have your luxury to sit on our fat entitled behinds and make stupid noises on bowls all day. Sorry if this is harsh but it is life

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Tinybops

VIP Member
Can’t go food shopping (very essential) because she has to wear a mask..... but can go to acupuncture, reiki, reflexology and other NON ESSENTIAL trips!? She actually has to be joking!?? 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Yummum2020

We’re running through threads more than she’s running trough tan brands that will work with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59