Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stand corrected, you're spot on! It was a reel because I remember the clunky patchwork of editing irritated me :ROFLMAO:
So even her 'apology', where she never actually said sorry, was not genuine. Ah she'll post a video soon in her knickers with the dog trying to ride her and we'll all forget about her gaff.
It was on her feed initially, wow. I can't believe she deleted it.

Reactions: 1
I suppose if the podcast is deleted there would be no need to have something up permanently to address it.

All the Botox, expensive supplements, expensive creams, expensive sun cream and treatments she's had.....the woman looks rough! Her skin is not good.also has a choc ice body.

Reactions: 7
That guy she has on is as bad as her. He needs to lose the brow ring, another fella who could talk about himself. I’d say he is horrific to be around

Reactions: 2
That guy she has on is as bad as her. He needs to lose the brow ring, another fella who could talk about himself. I’d say he is horrific to be around
I listened to that podcast with him and it was dreadful. I don’t really know what the point of it was to be honest, it was crude in places and just pointless. They gave ‘advice’ to some poor listeners who had sent in life questions, some really sad, and I just wondered how on Earth these pair of flutes were in any way qualified to answer. I hope nobody took their advice.

Reactions: 4
I listened to that podcast with him and it was dreadful. I don’t really know what the point of it was to be honest, it was crude in places and just pointless. They gave ‘advice’ to some poor listeners who had sent in life questions, some really sad, and I just wondered how on Earth these pair of flutes were in any way qualified to answer. I hope nobody took their advice.
That guy is trouble! I was told about him before, murky past… and always causing problems with people. No one can stand him he is very much tolerated

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This wan is an absolute dose.
She needs to get the balls lopped off that dog of hers and stop him roaming free in the park and bothering smaller dogs while she struts the park wondering who's looking at her. Absolutely adores herself.
I've seen her and the husband and kids out for dinner. Yer man seems pretty ignorant. Left his coat on for the entire meal and I could see him the whole time in my peripheral vison. It irrationally annoyed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always feel she doesn’t get much attention at home from himself hence the attention seeking reels and strutting around in a Wonder Woman costume 🙄

Reactions: 5
She showed his face once and was getting messages from loads about how hot he was

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I thought mr fabulous was off the scene for awhile. Dunno why I thought that.
It was a few months ago so he could well be. They didn't speak to each other for the entire meal, from what I could see.

And he's definitely not hot.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did he film her eating ..you know those ridiculous videos of her staring into the camera before she takes a seductive bite of her good then glances at her wineglass and takes a swig then smiles and gazes into the distance ....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that Mr Fabulous in latest reel tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle, only discussed her yesterday about him and he’s all of a sudden shown today 🙄

Reactions: 1