Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“She just looks younger” did she really say that about herself 🙄 she looks early forties to me imo.
I don't know why these ones cod themselves in thinking they look younger, she definitely looks in her 40s..another one is the Irishbeautyfairy who was sharing messages from followers that were apparently saying that they can't believe she was 46 and to them she only looks like she's in her late 20s or 30s.. I actually showed her to my husband and teenagers at separate times and asked them what age they thought she was and all 3 said at least mid 40s which is exactly what I think she looks.. So no luv, ya look your age!!

Reactions: 4
I don't know why these ones cod themselves in thinking they look younger, she definitely looks in her 40s..another one is the Irishbeautyfairy who was sharing messages from followers that were apparently saying that they can't believe she was 46 and to them she only looks like she's in her late 20s or 30s.. I actually showed her to my husband and teenagers at separate times and asked them what age they thought she was and all 3 said at least mid 40s which is exactly what I think she looks.. So no luv, ya look your age!!
Never heard of irishbeautyfairy went for a look and yeah looks in her forties alright.

Reactions: 2
Guys please don’t buy her products lol. Every product in her ‘fabu’ range contains nothing more than the ingredients you’d find in a multivitamin, which you could pick up for a few euros in Tesco. The fact that she is selling them for almost 30€ is bleeping insane!
I’m currently a student pharmacist and I find the fact that she is actually selling multivitamins for such a large amount of money quite frankly shocking, pharmacists should be helping their patients, not using their influencer platforms to make money out of them…
Laura makes out she made the product....but I imagine asupplement manufacturer makes them and she owns the brand....not like they can bring her in to work in the labs id imagine as its so strictly regulated etc. She prob has a say what goes into it...but I'd imagine there is Limits in regulation she has to follow...RDA....and most f the supplements are generic.... I don't know either...not an area im very familiär with....but she dies mis lead that she makes the product....she defo is a but fake....not sure how salary of a pharmacist can be matched with selling supplements...I imagine she pays heavily for them to be made and pays for the fullfillment of orders.....suppose she wanted more time to prance around in underwear and make reels....

Ok she’s crossed a line now with the dude doing the exercise. If a man posted a woman with the same undertones there would be war

She's either v frustrated or ..
I don't know, something off with her hyperfocus on sex and bikini running in the snow...not normal

Reactions: 3
Don't follow her, but just saw that reel in my explore page. OMG scarlet for her 🫣😱🤭 Also, let's face it, if a male pharmacist "formulated" a their own suppliments and filmed a take on the old Diet Coke ad on IG with a woman in a bikini, they would be cancelled. Probably have a slew of complaints to the pharmacy regulator to answer to.

Reactions: 7