Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great body but I still wouldnā€™t make an ejet out of myself in a bikini on a ski slop for a bit of attention but that just me.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve literally just had to mute her canā€™t take her anymore. If she was a bar of chocolate sheā€™s eat herself.
Out for someoneā€™s attention imagine being one of the skiers flying by her in the bikini. Iā€™m all for women being confident in themselves but this one is just majorly attention seeking.

Reactions: 3
I've always quite liked her and she's obviously a very intelligent woman. But on occasion she comes over as absolutely loopy and a tad exhibitionist. Sometimes she acts like a brain dead insta wannabe. I want to like her but sometimes she acts like a right dick!

Reactions: 6
Was just watching her reel about feminax, why did they discontinue it here? I used to stock up when I went to the uk šŸ˜©

Youā€™d think it with all the treatments and Botox. I attended a talk through work and she mentioned 1980, that she just looks younger with the Botox. Iā€™m the same vintage, so it stuck with me
ā€œShe just looks youngerā€ did she really say that about herself šŸ™„ she looks early forties to me imo.