Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get this thing that she and others do, telling us all how they parent. I mean, who cares? You're a normal working mother who works in Community pharmacy, great for you. I enjoy some of her content related to health, shortage of drugs etc. but nobody needs to know that you're so amazing because your sons are able to pair socks. She's too braggy and smug for my tastes.
And they talk like they can mould their kids into this way of thinking or being but it’s life and if it was that easy………

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely coming out with vitamins like dr doireann coz it’s all she talks about

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Is that why she was growing mushrooms in her house? More ‘empowering’ products for women no doubt. Where would we be without these generous people optimising our ‘wellness’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The supplements business is one of the biggest money making cons out there. Wasn't it even her pal Laura Cunningham who agreed that we should only be taking supplements our body is deficient in, otherwise you're literally peeing your money away. Laura Dowling is only too well aware of this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The supplements business is one of the biggest money making cons out there. Wasn't it even her pal Laura Cunningham who agreed that we should only be taking supplements our body is deficient in, otherwise you're literally peeing your money away. Laura Dowling is only too well aware of this too.
Just lost all respect for her after this 💊

Reactions: 5
How much undeclared advertising of her supplements can she do on her own page. Getting a bit fed up of it now

How much undeclared advertising of her supplements can she do on her own page. Getting a bit fed up of it now
Yep I’m getting pretty fed up it myself, may unfollow if it keeps up which is probably will. Least it’s a change from looking at those ugly dogs balls.

• Haha
It made me feel so much better when I found this thread. I work as a tech in pharmacy and the way she goes on and md shows off her perfect life made me feel like failure. Her pharmacy knowledge is excellent but so is every other working pharmacist's knowledge or else they wouldn't have the job they do. What's a shame is that alot of pharmacy influencers feel the need to share all aspects of their lives (cocooning pharmacist is starting to go that way) - I couldn't give two paracetamols about the curry Laura is making for her kids and how much they love it. I also wonder about those confession boxes and if she can she who has posted what in them. I also feel like she might be planting her own suggestions in them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Two paracetamols 😂

Yeah you can see who ours in the messages so she knows all their secrets!

Two paracetamols 😂

Yeah you can see who ours in the messages so she knows all their secrets!

Surely then she should have something up saying that the confession boxes aren't completely anonymous as she can see what what is posted. If she has a work mobile and is accessing it through that it would be a GDPR nightmare!

And this is what I mean by sharing all aspects of their lives: Cocooning pharmacist shares a helpful post that Duac is short but then also shares she's at a Lewis Capaldi concert- it's like bloody click bait

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah, like I follow pharmacists for pharmacy stuff. I don’t care if you’re at a concert

• Heart
Open for correction here but a pharmacist told me not to take vitamins and minerals unless your lacking in them.. your literally peeing out your money. Surely promoting hers for this and that you would speak to your doctor first and then go on their advice?

What’s with all the swinging stuff on her stories, can people not Google themselves instead of asking a question in a confession box on insta. Give me strength :rolleyes:

• Sick