Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was highlighted in one of the tea pages on Instagram. A big con woman. She was in court for stealing money from a womans credit card. Tell lies constantly.
what?! Omg. I actually recommended someone get in touch with her ages ago. Then one day she was just gone. Denise someone or other.

Reactions: 1
what?! Omg. I actually recommended someone get in touch with her ages ago. Then one day she was just gone. Denise someone or other.
Google....denyse o brien. Quite shocking. I was in contact with her and I was so gullible. Felt like such an eejet after.

I feel a thread is needed for her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Google....denyse o brien. Quite shocking. I was in contact with her and I was so gullible. Felt like such an eejet after.

Same as that. Had her take a case for me against my employers. In fairness she was brilliant and I got a payout but had no idea of all of carry on until a few months ago. Was really shocked. She had told me about her miscarraige which turned out to be fake. I was really taken aback by it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Same as that. Had her take a case for me against my employers. In fairness she was brilliant and I got a payout but had no idea of all of carry on until a few months ago. Was really shocked. She had told me about her miscarraige which turned out to be fake. I was really taken aback by it all.
fake miscarriage? But why?!

Can't give an answer to that. Must have serious psychological issues. Think she also had a fake husband and fake child.
Yep - always on about 'Mr WYB' hie he disnt want her teavelling etc. I was also very taken in by her. Coulnt believe it when it all came out and she disappeared from the gram - would a thread be allowed for a deleted account?

Reactions: 4
Yep - always on about 'Mr WYB' hie he disnt want her teavelling etc. I was also very taken in by her. Coulnt believe it when it all came out and she disappeared from the gram - would a thread be allowed for a deleted account?
No idea on that. She moved over to patreon instead of insta

just got caught up on the tea page. OMFG!!!!!! I’m gobsmacked. I hadn’t a clue. Thought she left because of trolling but she was just suddenly gone. Don’t I feel like an idiot now 😳😳😳

Who is Denise? I’m lost. Isn’t this a thread about Laura Dowling? Speaking of which, she’s gone on the full charm offensive with the contrived wholesome content lately -marmalade making and running. No doubt to mitigate for all her misdemeanours she’s been called out on. She can make all the jam she wants, people have seen her true colours.
Seemingly she was in hot water before on Facebook too after some post to do with medical cards? Apparently she accused medical card holders of wasting medicines and said they were only doing it because they got their medicines for free?

• Wow
Who is Denise? I’m lost. Isn’t this a thread about Laura Dowling? Speaking of which, she’s gone on the full charm offensive with the contrived wholesome content lately -marmalade making and running. No doubt to mitigate for all her misdemeanours she’s been called out on. She can make all the jam she wants, people have seen her true colours.
Seemingly she was in hot water before on Facebook too after some post to do with medical cards? Apparently she accused medical card holders of wasting medicines and said they were only doing it because they got their medicines for free?
I’d love to know more about this! Shocking thing to say and further stigmatises medical card holders. She strikes me as a bit of a snob anyway, I’ve worked with a few pharmacists like her over the years, absolutely pain in the whole but I’m allergic to the extrovert extroverts 🤣 She’s so attention seeking. I still clench my bum cheeks when I see the dancing 🙈

Reactions: 6
Laura has a seriously strange obsession with women’s genitals. Any time I see her story, she’s talking about vaginas or menopause or her favourite of all -vaginas AND menopause. I don’t get it. She’s discussed these things repeatedly.

Interesting that she’s no longer posting content of her colleagues or customers -sorry, “patients” as she likes to call them. Someone as self-important as a “Fabulous Pharmacist” couldn’t possibly just have plain old customers!

Anyway, “pee after sex” is her groundbreaking advice girls. As if every grown woman on the planet doesn’t already know this. I can just imagine the cocky head on her lecturing every customer she encounters with advice nobody asked for. Only for her we’d all be riddled with cystitis 🙄

Reactions: 7
Laura has a seriously strange obsession with women’s genitals. Any time I see her story, she’s talking about vaginas or menopause or her favourite of all -vaginas AND menopause. I don’t get it. She’s discussed these things repeatedly.

Interesting that she’s no longer posting content of her colleagues or customers -sorry, “patients” as she likes to call them. Someone as self-important as a “Fabulous Pharmacist” couldn’t possibly just have plain old customers!

Anyway, “pee after sex” is her groundbreaking advice girls. As if every grown woman on the planet doesn’t already know this. I can just imagine the cocky head on her lecturing every customer she encounters with advice nobody asked for. Only for her we’d all be riddled with cystitis 🙄
Not sticking up for her but I had not heard of the peeing after sex advice till about two years ago. I’m sure their are a lot of younger women who don’t know this. I mean I wasn’t exactly a young one when I found out either 🤫

Last edited:
She had gone much quieter and much more PC! Any new ridiculous podcast out with the other 2 sex crazed lunatics ? She is a dose ..

She’s received two gifts in the last 24 hours and neither got a #gift

Reactions: 2
Seems Laura is desperately trying to clean up her image after all her non-mask wearing and zero social distancing for the past year. I nearly puked at her contrived tribute to the delivery man. He’s a hero now apparently. Before she was called out, the guy was treated like nothing but a lump of meat every time he stepped inside the shop. Nice to know Laura’s reading here and taking our observations on board. She hasn’t even been flashing her crotch doing yoga anymore, well done Laura!

She is very much trying to be ultra professional lately .. she has done a 360 on all the stupid shite she was doing . Can’t understand how they couldn’t just record the podcast remotely — I feel it was an utter flop but she isn’t willing to admit that

She is very much trying to be ultra professional lately .. she has done a 360 on all the stupid shite she was doing . Can’t understand how they couldn’t just record the podcast remotely — I feel it was an utter flop but she isn’t willing to admit that
Was it awful? I haven't listened to it. Laura reminds me of one of those girls in school who would be nice to your face and a witch behind your back so I got the impression the podcast would be a similar "popular girls" vibe.